“Home style eatery with new age taste.”
Review of Herm's Inn

Herm's Inn
Ranked #3 of 141 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

The food was fantastic. I had the tuna melt with fries and a side of French toast. This tuna melt was huge!!! The portion of fries was small but you could tell they were not previously frozen, they were fresh cut. The French toast was amazing! It was accompanied by a lemon butter that was also obviously made on site (a tad heavy on the lemon emulsion, but everyone I was with was extremely satisfied.). The cost wasn't bad. I believe the tuna melt was $8 and the French toast was $6. But for real the tuna was made with tuna steak, not the crummy canned stuff. Delicious. I can't wait to return.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Great food, great service, great atmosphere! Definitely worth the drive. The coffee and eggs Benedict were off the charts! What a jewel of Logan Utah. We will definitely Go back!

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

We were out for a drive and decided to stop for breakfast in Logan. I did an Internet search and found Herm's Inn. I'm so glad we decided to check it out! The staff was exceptionally welcoming and the atmosphere was warm and whimsical. The front room was pretty noisy, but we were seated in the back where it was quieter. I ordered the special, which was a Carne Asada enchilada with 2 eggs on top. It was served with black beans and crispy potatoes. Absolutely delicious! I told the Host hiw much i loved it and he said anything Chef Barney creates is a sure bet. Even the coffee was great. Such a special place ... we'll be back!

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

It's not on the main road but it's worth a small detour to have breakfast here. The place is very tipical, with a nice atmosphere, there is ample choice of food at an honest price. We had a French toast and a Parisienne, boh very good!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Herms was a little out of the way but totally worth the drive. The food was amazing and the ambiance wonderful. The hours are only 7:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. so make sure you hit it when it's open. The pancake is amazing and a single is the size of a medium pizza. Yummy!