“One of the best places in the valley.”
Review of Herm's Inn

Herm's Inn
Ranked #5 of 147 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Everything about this place is great. They have an amazing menu and the staff is the best. How can you not like a place that has a motorcycle on the wall?
Food: Excellent
Staff: The best
Ambience: First-class

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I am not from Logan so not familiar with the restaurants there. I believe Herms is open until 2 pm (breakfast and lunch), and then they close for private receptions in the evenings. My son got married at Herms on Oct 12. Earlier that afternoon a friend and I were driving around to make sure we knew how to get to Herms for the evening wedding, and we decided to stop in for lunch. I had the Herms Burger (added cheese and bacon), and my friend had one of the other burgers. I can honestly say that this was one of the best burgers I have ever had. Period. And my friend was equally impressed. We can't wait to go back for another one! And the fries I believe were fresh cut and delish! As far as the wedding fare, it was really good also! As a side-note we found the easiest way to get there was from Main St go up towards the Logan Canyon (400 North). You will go up a hill and pass the college on the left. And then you go down a short hill and Canyon Rd is on the right (right before the river).

1  Thank Mac68
Reviewed October 13, 2013

With the recent road construction in Logan, we got a little tour of the neighborhoods trying to find this restaurant. We felt rewarded with our efforts! We were promptly greeted, and seated. A server immediately brought our coffee (which was a good blend). We had corned beef hash and heuvos rancheros. The corned beef was tender and not too salty. The rancheros had awesome salsa. Both dishes were served with two eggs of your choice and a side of potatoes that had a good crunch to them. The atmosphere was pleasant. We'd come to visit again if we return to Logan.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We read the reviews about this restaurant and wanted to give in a try. So very glad we did! The décor is very nice, very clean, and the employees there are very friendly. The menu had lots to choose from, which made it a difficult decision. My husband had a bacon burger and I chose the turkey avocado sandwich. Both were delicious. Other people around us had breakfast dishes that looked very good. We're planning on making another trip up from Salt Lake to try breakfast. We highly recommend this restaurant. The food was tasty, fresh, and the prices were more than reasonable.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We ate breakfast here and it was delicious. Our party had omelettes, egg sanwiches, suasages, potatoes, and pancakes and all of it was very fresh and tasty. Try the cinnamon roll (It could feed at least 3 people). The service was very friendly and attentive. Herms has a casual vibe and it seems to always be busy, but there is a reason - it's the best restaurant in Logan :-)