“Land of the Giant Pancakes!”
Review of Herm's Inn

Herm's Inn
Ranked #6 of 139 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Our group of 7 ate a late breakfast on our way to Yellowstone. Two adults ordered the single pancake with no idea of what was coming to our table-one pancake that totally filled their dinner plate. They were huge! They were a bit thick and kind of hard to chew. The Veggie Omelette was delicious with great veggies and very nice. Children's hamburgers were very generous and liked by the children in our group. Would eat there again.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I had visited Herm's once with my brother in law. We had a fantastic server and the food was amazing. However, THIS time, my sister was visiting after teaching at a military event. We took my mom and dad, also. (As I had reallllly talked it up). To begin with, our waitress was extremely rude, our orders were all wrong, and the food was awful. Everyone's French fries were burnt, my mom's wrap had NO ranch on it (one of the main ingredients on the menu), my dad's hamburger bread was so hard he could not bite or cut it. My niece is autistic, so her food choices are very limited. She is eating only French fries at this point. As hers were also burnt, she went hungry. Not to mention that I had to ASK for a refill on my drink, and it never arrived until we were leaving. I was most upset by the fact that the waitress dropped a knife on my niece and cut her arm open. As she is autistic, this is a 10 on the meltdown scale. I went to the owner and NICELY explained everything, and simply asked for an apology from the waitroess for cutting my niece. The owner, and then the waitress simply started to give excuses as to why it was such a disaster. The waitress's apology consisted of "well, you have a lot of plates, and I was trying to carry them, so sorry I dropped stuff". HUH?!?!?! Well, I have been a server more than a few times, and common sense dictates that you carry what you can handle. Don't drop stuff on guests!!! I hope this review will make a lot of others think twice about going to Herm's. Last, the neighboring tables had babies and toddlers crawling on the floor around us, and not one employee stopped to ask the parents to pick them up!!! WAY OVERPRICED, WAY TOO PRETENTIOUS for such a small, uninspired town.

6  Thank azwildcatter
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The food and atmosphere is excellent. The value received is off the charts. Highly recommend Herm's Inn for lunch.

2  Thank jdcart
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Just finished breakfast for 8 at this lovely place. Great service, great menu choices, and excellent food. The family breakfast is amazing, especially the giant pancake. The lemon butter and warm syrup add super value! I'm a Southern girl and it's taken me a long time to get used to potatoes for breakfast, but these were perfect. And the decor and novelties are lots of fun. Recommend!

1  Thank Mary Donna P
Reviewed July 22, 2013

In the middle of what looks to be a residential neighborhood sits a nicely landscaped restaurant with beautiful mountain views. They are only open for breakfast and lunch which is a shame. We went for lunch - we ordered burgers. They were served on thick grilled sourdough bread with a steak knife that you need in order to eat them. I could not get my mouth around mine - it was so big and it was delicious. The fries were good too. Looking around the other tables, I saw many dishes that I would enjoy. I understand why the reviews are so good. Definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank SaguaroCity