“Beautiful location and delicious breakfast”
Review of Herm's Inn

Herm's Inn
Ranked #4 of 140 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We came here on a Saturday morning and the line was out the door. It was worth the wait, I had a skillet breakfast and the potatoes were fantastic and the pancake was cooked perfectly. I would come here all the time if I lived close by. I sat by the kitchen and got to see a lot of other beautiful dishes come out there while I was enjoying my breakfast. Restaurant is not easy to find, our GPS had us going in circles.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stopped here for breakfast. I loved the old building, and the huevos rancheros I ordered was fantastic. It was a very long wait for our food--maybe 45 minutes, which is a long time when you have a bunch of little kids. We ended up taking them outside to play by the flowers while we waited. There were lots of other customers waiting out there with their little kids, too.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Yes, off the beaten path, this nice re-do of a service station is a shining example of what a neighborhood eatery should be like...appropriately scaled, adequate facilities and a nice re-use of a building. Refreshingly attractive and the food is good. We enjoyed a nice breakfast (and open on SUNDAY in Utah...what a novel concept!) They have an attractive meeting room- if locals were searching for a place to have a meeting or retreat session, it would be perfect for a group of up to 20-25...downstairs from the main serving area. I'd encourage the staff to add a special to augment their menu...might quell those that find them predictable.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

This restaurant is always busy but I can't understand why. The food is average at best, and really needs more variety. I think the hype has more to do with the fact that it is a new place, the building has been restored beautifully and is historical, and its near the canyon. The tables are rather crowded and no sense of privacy. The potatoes that are included with every breakfast aren't that tasty, make better at home. Also don't feel it offers good options for children. I will stick to Angie's.

2  Thank mishabri
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This place is an absolute must if you are staying in Logan or heading through the canyon towards Wyoming. Although the menu is diner-inspired, the items feature fresher and more unique ingredients than your typical diner fare. I highly recommend the french toast with berries and nuts--not your standard french toast at all. Eggs are always cooked perfectly. Coffee is never burnt and they keep it coming. There are no sticky booths or stained countertops at this roadside stop, decor is pretty, with painted aluminum tables and chairs and hardwood floors and "biker" memorabilia. Staff are clean, fresh, happy folks. They know how to manage crowds and busy mornings really well, too, AND THEY ARE OPEN ON SUNDAYS!