“Great local place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Nice to see a local place do well! Great food! Far too many chains in Logan that offer commodity food that's been reheated in a microwave. Herms has great salads and creative Mac n cheese.

2  Thank Andy B

Reviewed September 11, 2012

although the menu is rather limited the food we tried for lunch was very good. I had a breakfast skillet and was not disappointed. I have been aware of this old gas station for years and was curious about the renovation into a restaurant. I was pleasantly surprised. We will go back again and again, but hope more menu choices are added to this breakfast and lunch only spot.

2  Thank Toje
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We had the good fortune to have a wedding rehearsal dinner at Herm's. The food was great and the costs very reasonable in a very clean environment. What a great resotoration of an old building into a new use. Ken, the manager, made this event a very, very nice evening for all of us.
We liked the meal at the rehearsal so much we came back the next day for some great food from the menu. Portions are good and you won't leave hungry at HERM'S.

2  Thank paul a
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Herms is a beautifully remodeled gas station and the Last Chance for a Great Meal if you're heading East on Canyon Rd. They serve breakfast and lunch and close by 2pm. I had breakfast and for the first time I can remember, I couldn't finish breakfast. The portions are more than generous and very appetizing. The wait staff was excellent, we never needed to flag a waitress. I am definitely going back to try lunch. Two locals had recommended the place and they were spot on regarding breakfast. They tell me the burgers are awesome, but I want to find out for myself.

2  Thank 614jima
Reviewed June 6, 2012

What a great addition to Logan's restaurant scene. Thanks to Mr. Laub for finding a suitable use for this historic structure. (I grew up in Logan in the 1940 - 1965 era and always wondered what would happen to what I thought was an old gas station that was abandoned for years). The breakfast hash was wonderfully home made. My wife's eggs benedict were "just average". I returned for a solo lunch and had the turkey/avocado sandwich with home fries and it was a five star sandwich. Check out the simulated wood tile floor..it is really a beautiful surface. Will plan to return many times when we summer in Logan.

1  Thank tinplater