“Rolls”

Ranked #14 of 142 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2013

These guy have some pretty amazing rolls and I love the noise in the restaurant I don't like to sit in quite places so i love that everyone can just have there own conversations going and just have a great time.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Texas Roadhouse was a great choice for our family. Environment was fun, food was good, portions were huge. The rolls and cinnamon butter should be illegal. So good.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

In my quest for the best burger I decided to try the Texas Roadhouse. I was not disappointed. I tried the Smokehouse Burger. It was nicely balanced between beef, mushrooms, cheese and onions. My only complaint was an over abundance of lettuce making the bun nearly as tall as it was wide. However, that is easily remedied on the plate. After removing most of the lettuce (my preference) I loved the burger. One of my favorite burgers and much better than a fast food burger.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Good food, quick service, great steaks. Felt like I was really "Out West" with all the décor. Servers do an hourly swing dance to country music. They also bring over a saddle to sit on if it's your birthday.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

This Roadhouse was not a good as our own in Nebraska. Just didn't have the same atmosphere or family fun environment. My husband said that he had never had anything bad at Roadhouse so our friend should be willing to try anything. They both got the country fried steak and it was nasty. Rubbery, chewy, etc. The manager did offer another item on the menu and when my husband declined he refunded it. So that was good. We just hope it was a one time thing.