This hotel is a notch up in quality from a basic motel, for pretty much the same price (although we were there in midsummer which, in this University town, may not be the busiest time). I've nothing to complain about except a very slowly draining shower/tub -- not a big deal. We stayed just one night but made full use of the included "light dinner" (a sloppy joe type sandwich), the wi fi, the pool (which was mobbed by one very large family but my daughter was able to identify the girl -- out of nine siblings! -- closest to her own age and they played together a while), and the very decent breakfast. (I could have done without Fox News on the breakfast room TV, but hey, it's Utah...) What impressed us was the level of friendly and responsive service we received from all of the staff, including front desk and dining room employees. It isn't that we asked for anything special, but everyone was cheerful without seeming false and attentive without being intrusive. I'm pleased we chose it over any of the big name chains.
A note on getting there: If coming into town from the south, the hotel is on your left and there's a median strip, so you have to go past both the hotel and then a somewhat confusing Y intersection just beyond it, to make a U-turn AFTER that and come back with the hotel on your right. It's not that bad if you're expecting it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Logan hotel places you in the heart of Logan UT, convenient to Willow Park and Logan Utah Temple. This hotel is within close proximity to Utah State University and Logan Canyon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle. Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool, spa tub, and fitness center. Our meeting facilities make this a great place for your next meeting, reunion, baby shower, or other special occasions. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, new state of the art fitness center, express check-out and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. There is a guest laundry facility available at a nominal fee. Relax in one of our newly renovated, clean and comfortable guest rooms, equipped with free internet access, microwaves, refrigerators, 39 inch flat screen TVs, Pillow-top mattresses, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and boards. We offer free local calls from the guest rooms. You can also stop by our Bright Side Market if you forget any of your essential amenities. Start the day right with our free bright side Breakfast that includes an assortment of hot breakfast items, tea and hot chocolate, and assorted juices, also available are bagels, breads, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, and yogurt. The La Quinta inn & Suites Logan prides itself on service, guests are treated to warm hospitality and personal attention. We invite you to come and enjoy all that Logan has to offer. see less ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Logan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Inn Hotel And Suites - Logan
- Rodeway Inn Logan
- Logan Rodeway Inn
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Logan Utah