La Quinta Inn & Suites Logan
Comfort Inn(Logan)(Great Value!)
$99
$72
ComfortInn
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Logan)(Great Value!)
$56
Hotels.com
$117
$96
$53
Days Inn & Suites Logan(Logan)(Great Value!)
$68
$85
$99
All reviewscrystal innroom was cleanopen hourschoose this hotelwafflesfree breakfast was greatdouble sinksdance competitionsausagesofa bedhotel stayclose to downtowngreat customer servicefree weightsgreat place to staymorning breakfastearly check
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I booked this hotel over the internet based on others comments. It was a few minutes off the freeway but thought I would try it anyway. I was absolutely surprised when I arrived and found that the quality, service and extras were beyond anything I had expected. The offer of a light supper on arrival was something I had never been offered and it was a nice finish to the day. Very comfortable king size bed, clean and quiet room with a large flat screen TV. The room was semi divided into a sleeping and sitting area which was very nice for watching TV without bothering anyone sleeping.The breakfast was impressive with actual silverware and china dishes, a nice change from the styrofoam plates and cups offered with most free breakfasts. The overall quality of the hotel was exceptional and I would not hesitate to recommend this to any travellers and I will certainly be staying here again if I have the opportunity.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We stayed one night in January with two other couples. We wish that we could have stayed 2! Everything was great. The rooms were clean and very spacious. The beds were comfy. We had a king room and a sitting area off to the side. The Flat screen tv was nice. The staff was all very friendly and accomodating. All of the couples involved were so impressed with the value and the comfort of the stay, we began planning our next trip. We booked it as part of the Cache Valley Getaway promotion. Check it out! It is awesome!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed one night after I had surgery at the local hospital before traveling home. The staff were all very friendly. We were able to get an early check in before my surgery. The room was clean, updated, looked great. The beds were quite comfortable as far as hotel beds go. Breakfast was crowded but the staff cleaned the tables immediately as people got up, refilled the food before it was empty and it tasted very good. This was a great value and I would recommend it to others and will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We stayed here one night in early August. The front desk attendant was very friendly and our room was clean and well updated. We were pleasantly surprised and impressed. Breakfast area was a bit too crowded in the morning but overall a great value and would recommend.

Room Tip: Rooms are suite style and very big.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed two nights while visiting our daughter who is attending USU. The hotel location is inconvenient - you need to make a U-turn to enter if driving in from Salt Lake City and no left turn out. The breakfast area was extremely crowded and hot. The bathtub faucet dripped constantly. We had an early morning fight out from Salt Lake City and went to check out at 5:30 am only ti fund no one at the front desk, so we rang the bell and called the number left on a sign- no response. We left our keys and a note asking to us check out and email our receipt. Three hours later we had heard nothing so we called the hotel and found we had not been checkout. Whoever we talked to was able to check us out and immediately send a receipt to our email address. Their website made me think they paid attention to details and cared about their guests, in reality it's a budget hotel trying to be more and failing.

• Stayed: October 2012