“great value, comfortable and clean”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Logan
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Logan
Inkom, Idaho
“great value, comfortable and clean”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed one night after I had surgery at the local hospital before traveling home. The staff were all very friendly. We were able to get an early check in before my surgery. The room was clean, updated, looked great. The beds were quite comfortable as far as hotel beds go. Breakfast was crowded but the staff cleaned the tables immediately as people got up, refilled the food before it was empty and it tasted very good. This was a great value and I would recommend it to others and will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We stayed here one night in early August. The front desk attendant was very friendly and our room was clean and well updated. We were pleasantly surprised and impressed. Breakfast area was a bit too crowded in the morning but overall a great value and would recommend.

Room Tip: Rooms are suite style and very big.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington, USA
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed two nights while visiting our daughter who is attending USU. The hotel location is inconvenient - you need to make a U-turn to enter if driving in from Salt Lake City and no left turn out. The breakfast area was extremely crowded and hot. The bathtub faucet dripped constantly. We had an early morning fight out from Salt Lake City and went to check out at 5:30 am only ti fund no one at the front desk, so we rang the bell and called the number left on a sign- no response. We left our keys and a note asking to us check out and email our receipt. Three hours later we had heard nothing so we called the hotel and found we had not been checkout. Whoever we talked to was able to check us out and immediately send a receipt to our email address. Their website made me think they paid attention to details and cared about their guests, in reality it's a budget hotel trying to be more and failing.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank ItsAlwaysAnAdventure
Sahuarita, AZ
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stayed in the Crystal Inn and had a wonderful time! The Hotel looked amazing and was very comfortable. The pool and hot tub was indoor and heated. Our kids LOVED it! The breakfast in the morning was yummy and good quality. Had a nice variety and fresh fruit. I would choose this hotel, again, in a heartbeat to stay in. I was impressed that they offered a light evening meal, however we missed it by the time we checked in.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for a week in September 2012, overall impression of hotel was favourable, the staff were pleasant and the complimentary breakfast was quite good. The room was a Standard King Suite and was a good size, very clean and the bed comfortable. The only let downs were not all appliances in the room were operational and being on the 2nd floor if the person in the room above was an active type then you could pretty much hear every footstep they made, as for the family with the kids who spent their time jumping off the furniture, thank goodness they only stayed 1 night. Would I stay here again? maybe.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Sandy, Utah
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The room was fine. Beds were comfy. Overall cleanliness in room was fine, it was outside our room we had the most difficulty. When we took the elevator to our floor, the elevator door wouldn't open. It didn't take long for the front desk man to open the door, but still, not a pleasant first impression. The pool area had some moss or mold on the deck area. I realize an inside pool is probably difficult to keep clean with all the moisture trapped inside, but I still was nervous to walk around without flip flops. Breakfast was a nice bonus but it was very busy so be patient.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I am very impressed with this hotel. I stayed here with my son's sports team during a state tournament. Most hotels in this price range have a free breakfast, but I was really excited about the free "light" dinner. I had a baked potato with chili and cheese, and it came with a green salad, a macaroni salad, and some veggies that were pretty obviously from a bag. But it was all the food I needed and saved me a lot of money because I didn't have to buy dinner for teenage boys. My room was large and beautiful, the bed was really comfortable and the bathroom was nice and clean. The only thing I thought was interesting is that the double sink vanity is just right out in the room, which would be weird if anyone had to use the sink in the middle of the night, but it didn't bother me since I was by myself. Really, for $75 a night, I thought it was a great place. I will definitely stay here every time I need to be in Logan.

• Stayed October 2012