“Wonderful Stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Logan
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Logan
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stayed in the Crystal Inn and had a wonderful time! The Hotel looked amazing and was very comfortable. The pool and hot tub was indoor and heated. Our kids LOVED it! The breakfast in the morning was yummy and good quality. Had a nice variety and fresh fruit. I would choose this hotel, again, in a heartbeat to stay in. I was impressed that they offered a light evening meal, however we missed it by the time we checked in.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for a week in September 2012, overall impression of hotel was favourable, the staff were pleasant and the complimentary breakfast was quite good. The room was a Standard King Suite and was a good size, very clean and the bed comfortable. The only let downs were not all appliances in the room were operational and being on the 2nd floor if the person in the room above was an active type then you could pretty much hear every footstep they made, as for the family with the kids who spent their time jumping off the furniture, thank goodness they only stayed 1 night. Would I stay here again? maybe.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The room was fine. Beds were comfy. Overall cleanliness in room was fine, it was outside our room we had the most difficulty. When we took the elevator to our floor, the elevator door wouldn't open. It didn't take long for the front desk man to open the door, but still, not a pleasant first impression. The pool area had some moss or mold on the deck area. I realize an inside pool is probably difficult to keep clean with all the moisture trapped inside, but I still was nervous to walk around without flip flops. Breakfast was a nice bonus but it was very busy so be patient.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I am very impressed with this hotel. I stayed here with my son's sports team during a state tournament. Most hotels in this price range have a free breakfast, but I was really excited about the free "light" dinner. I had a baked potato with chili and cheese, and it came with a green salad, a macaroni salad, and some veggies that were pretty obviously from a bag. But it was all the food I needed and saved me a lot of money because I didn't have to buy dinner for teenage boys. My room was large and beautiful, the bed was really comfortable and the bathroom was nice and clean. The only thing I thought was interesting is that the double sink vanity is just right out in the room, which would be weird if anyone had to use the sink in the middle of the night, but it didn't bother me since I was by myself. Really, for $75 a night, I thought it was a great place. I will definitely stay here every time I need to be in Logan.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Skigirl72
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Great value hotel, large clean spacious room, comfy bed and great free filling breakfast. Unfortunately we
arrived after 7 and missed the free light super. Nice pool and lotts of parking. Would recommend the hotel

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I don't usually stay in hotels I haven't heard of but I took a chance with this one, and, wow, am I glad I did! I was greeted immediately and treated as if I were the most important guest there. What a pleasant surprise it was to open my room door and find a beautiful, newly renovated room that was sparkling clean! The beds were very comfortable, the TV was great, and the bathroom was nice and cheery.
The next morning we enjoyed a delicious breakfast with plenty of choices. I recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Stayed at this hotel during a weekend in Logan for the Top of Utah Marathon. What we got did not match the $160+ charge.

- Front desk staff was very nice and accommodating.
- Computers in lobby were extremely slow and would not download a document properly because of internet speed.
- Furniture was updated in room - nice; but dirty. Swiped my finger across the top of the bed and some of the counter tops and there was a bunch of dust.
- The shower curtain smelled like mildew!!
- My father picked up a towel that was on the floor in the bathroom and there were ants everywhere!

Kuddos to the nice lady at check-in... but I would check out a different location to stay if traveling to Logan.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family