“I must have ordered the wrong item.”

Jacks Wood Fired Oven
Ranked #3 of 138 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner
Description: At Jack's we believe in simplicity and letting good ingredients speak for themselves. We source what we can locally and organically. We don't cook with additives or preservatives. We offer gluten-friendly, vegetarian, and vegan options as well.
“I must have ordered the wrong item.”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I can say this was the worst pizza I have ever eaten. It was a chicken, spinach, mushroom white pizza and man it sucked. It had no flavor, the chicken was jerky, there was a lack of cheese or sauce so was very dry. I ended up salting it and pouring my excess dressing on it. That being said my party ordered pulled bbq pizzas and they were amazingly good. The salads were fresh with good dressings and ingredients. If I had ordered the bbq pizza my rating would have been a five but that being said, an excellent restaurant should serve all items equally as good as the last. So give it a shot but maybe let the servers suggest a pizza.

• Visited June 2013

Kent, UK
“Makes me want to spend more time in Logan”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I love this place! It makes me want to visit Logan again and again.

The food is good, pizzas are made freshly to order and arrive without too much of a wait, friendly staff and a good atmosphere. We sat out the front of the restaurant near to where the pizzas are made and watched the pizzas being made. It was fascinating and great to see!

I wasn't sure about the dessert pizzas but decided to go with it and try one anyway, I wasn't disappointed. Hubby offered to share one with me but I wanted one to myself which was probably a mistake because there was soooo much food. You'd probably be best advised to share one!

I've read some of the comments on here and one poster notes that that the pizza is overpriced. I have to say that I disagree. I felt it was very reasonably priced for the quality of the food.

I wish I lived closer because I'd definitely be a regular.

The one downside of our visit was at the time of visiting their liquor licence was suspended but I believe this has since been reinstated.

• Visited May 2013
“best Pizza in town!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Even though I have been out of Logan for more than 18 months now, I still crave Jack's pizza sometimes! for me Jack's place was a weekly stop! always great service and great food! Whenever I go back to Utah my first stop will be here! I hope they last until then with the same taste and quality that I remember them!

• Visited June 2013
Logan, Utah
“Best pizza in town!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We waited and waited for a good pizza place to open in Cache Valley...finally Jack's opened. The restaurant has a great eclectic vibe and the owners are awesome. They use local ingredients whenever possible. We love the homemade soups and fresh ingredients.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank mishabri
London, United Kingdom
“Great pizza, great staff”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Visited here on a family holiday (we're from London, UK).

Superb pizzas, freshly cooked in front of your eyes in the wood fire oven. Some of the topping mixtures on the menu may seem a little odd especially if you are used to Dominos, Pizza Hut (yuck!) etc but go with it - they are amazing.

For dessert, don't ignore the dessert pizzas - they may sound weird but they are stunning. But probably after the main course you'll want to be sharing one between two people!

Staff are very friendly and efficient, nothing else to say, top notch place to eat outside Salt Lake City.

Only downside was their liquor licence had been temporarily suspended so no beer but they had some lovely home made mixtures using huckleberry juice.

• Visited May 2013