“Best Pie in Logan” 5 of 5 bubbles

Jacks Wood Fired Oven
Ranked #7 of 134 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Jack's we believe in simplicity and letting good ingredients speak for themselves. We source what we can locally and organically. We don't cook with additives or preservatives. We offer gluten-friendly, vegetarian, and vegan options as well.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best Pie in Logan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2012

Jack's has the best pizza in Logan.

My wife and I visit often and are always pleasantly surprised. They are a newer establishment in town but I am thrilled with them thusfar.

The soup and pizza and sald are made with fresh local ingredients, and the woodfired pizzas cannot be beat.

My favorite pizza in Cache Valley.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank TheSaent

“Looking for amazing pizza? This is it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2011

I'm not sure how to put this into words, but Jack's Pizza could possibly be the best I've EVER had. And to credit, I've been all over the country (NYC, LA, San Fran, etc) and out of the country as well. He uses all fresh and local ingredients and each pizza is made on the spot in a wood fire oven. Honestly, it will change your life.
If u plan to carry out, make sure you're not going to far. The best experience is to dine in.
I truly love thus place.

“Awesome salads”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2011

My favorite salad is the spinach salad. I like to order it with the garlic bread. Awesome!! I go every time I can get to Logan.

“Delicious.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2011

My favorite pizza in town. My favorite is That One Pizza, the margherita pizza. The regular size is big enough to share but I ate it by myself once because it was so good!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
logan, ut
“Great pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2011

This is the best pizza in town, no doubt. Very fresh ingredients, very flavorful. There are several chain pizza places in town that serve a bland pizza. This is everything that they're not, but should be. They make great sandwiches, soups, and salads as well. Not much seating room and no liquor license, so I like to do take out.

• Visited January 2011