“Disappointing after reading the good reviews”
Review of The Beehive Grill

The Beehive Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Beehive Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 141 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Beehive Grill serves American cuisine in a comfortable and laidback atmosphere. We are a neighborhood favorite, and love giving back to the community. Bring your friends and family to enjoy a meal with us. At The Beehive Grill we have something for everyone. Some popular items include steaks, seafood, burgers, house-smoked BBQ, pasta and vegetarian dishes. We also feature creamy gelato made fresh on-site. We use only the finest ingredients in our famous frozen dessert! The Beehive Grill is Logan's only root beer brew pub! We always have a traditional root beer and a seasonal soda available. We are sister company to the Moab Brewery and offer all of their fine ales that never disappoint!
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We visited on a Saturday mid afternoon, when it was not busy. We were seated immediately, and our beverage order was taken shortly thereafter. However it took far too long for the server to bring our drinks. They arrived nearly at the same time as the food. We ordered a Rueben with a side of onion rings and the special of the day flat iron steak fajitas with beans and rice. The sandwich was soggy with little cheese and the onion rings were cold, soggy and unseasoned. Rubens and onion rings are two of my husbands most favorite menu choices, and he couldn't finish either one. My fajitas were not tender. They were served with one very large tortilla that was rolled up strangely on the plate. It was awkward to unroll and fill with the fajitas. The house made rootbeer was a little too sweet for our liking. The restaurant was clean and had a cool atmosphere. Too bad the food didn't compare.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

If you are looking for a great burger joint (not fast food) this is your place. The nachos are great also. And they have a vegetarian menu which is awesome the garden burger is also good. We got the veggie burrito last time though and it was a no go. Every Tuesday night is kids eat free and Wednesday is date night. The gelato is also really good. And I highly recommend getting the fry sauce even though you do have to pay extra for it but it is made with root bee.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

In the pictures and in reviews this place looked cool and sounded delicious but in real life it's a glorified Applebees. Our server was either stoned or just plain stupid and the drinks were mediocre at best. The menu said "best damn margarita" but what it should have said was "just like every other damn margarita you've ever had." My wife got a sangria that tasted like cranberry grape juice. The appetizer was blah and arrived only 30 seconds before the meal. I made the waiter aware of this and he offered a free desert, but at that point I just wanted to finish my meal and leave. I half-expected the server to take the app off of the bill but that didn't happen, of course. As we were finishing out fairly bland meal we were approached with Frozen yogurt for sale. This is not what I want when I eat out. Avoid this place if you can. The food is bland, the server is nonexistent, and the place pretty much feels like a TGIFridays. I would rather be at TGIFridays or Applebees, at least they have national standards.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

My Husband and I love Hamburgers and fries. We were hoping for a little better burger and fries. The service was also just ok. My husband enjoyed the root beer better than I did.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Ate lunch here with a group of friends, waitress was most excellent and helpful, well organized - handled the group with expertise and friendliness - she appears to fully enjoy her work, and she represents this great eatery with finesse and professionalism.

3  Thank SBruce J