“Beer in Logan, Utah - who knew?”
Review of The Beehive Grill

The Beehive Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Beehive Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 138 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Beehive Grill serves American cuisine in a comfortable and laidback atmosphere. We are a neighborhood favorite, and love giving back to the community. Bring your friends and family to enjoy a meal with us. At The Beehive Grill we have something for everyone. Some popular items include steaks, seafood, burgers, house-smoked BBQ, pasta and vegetarian dishes. We also feature creamy gelato made fresh on-site. We use only the finest ingredients in our famous frozen dessert! The Beehive Grill is Logan's only root beer brew pub! We always have a traditional root beer and a seasonal soda available. We are sister company to the Moab Brewery and offer all of their fine ales that never disappoint!
Clearfield, UT
“Beer in Logan, Utah - who knew?”
Reviewed June 8, 2011

The food is great and the beer is excelent. The prices are very good. A new place with great service.

• Visited June 2011

“Average.”
Reviewed May 1, 2011

We've dined at Beehive Grill numerous times. Each time has been pretty average (some better than others, which is why we go back).

To start: The atmosphere is nice. Large, comfortable booths, nice waterfall thing when you walk in, etc. It has a pretty relaxed environment (sort of like a Chili's or Fridays) but it's nice.

The food ranges from average to great, depending on what you order. They have a large menu with selections for everyone (vegetarians, chicken, seafood, steaks, pasta, soup, etc) and the food usually comes out pretty quickly, which is a plus.

The service also ranges from absolutely horrible to average. I don't think I've ever had an "above average" waiter/waitress there (and I've been probably 8 times). I think the problem is they give their waitstaff too many tables at one time, but I'm not even sure that's it. Whatever it is, it usually isn't great (drinks sit empty, have to request things multiple times in a row, just very very very slow/forgetfull and sometimes rude service).

As far as the prices, some things are reasonably priced (burgers, for instance) but other things are WAY over priced ($15 for a chicken entree that you could get elsewhere for $10, for instance).

One big plus is they have a great gelato bar inside with some fantastic, homemade gelato. They usually have 5-10 flavors at a time and every one of them I've tried has been great. It's also pretty reasonably priced.

Overall, dining here REALLY depends on what you order. Some food/prices are great, others are not. Sometimes the service is tolerable, other times it's God-awful. The restaurant can be good, but it's hit or miss.

• Visited April 2011
SLC, UT
“Very, very good.”
Reviewed April 22, 2011

The Beehive Grill is an excellent restaurant. I went with my family over Spring Break and had a great time. The decor was sublime but simple and it had great food; the prices are a bit more expensive than other restaurants however the food and service definitely make up for the increased prices.

• Visited April 2011
Logan, Utah
“CAPRESE ITALIAN BURGER”
Reviewed March 27, 2011

CAPRESE ITALIAN BURGER - do it! It was so good. I love the aoli it had on it, and it had real mozzerella. OMG. We sat at the bar and ate, and shared a pitcher of beer with our dinner. I'd totally go again1

• Visited December 2010
Logan, Utah
“Good Food, Great Staff, Awesome Beer”
Reviewed March 26, 2011

The food was good, they have a huge menu with affordable prices. A must try: Dusted Fries with Beer Cheese Soup. The staff was very nice & accomodating, they were very appreciative with mine (and my clients) patronage. The beer was excellent, I had the Black Raven Stout, which is a Seasonal Beer, and it was great. Their Dead Horse Amber Ale is my favorite brew.
All in all, great place to have in the Beehive State, my Clients were very please that I had chosen this Restaurant.

• Visited March 2011