“Taco Tues. Was a perfect evening”

Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods
Reserve with OpenTable
Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 138 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Elements, located in the new Riverwoods Center, is yet another hit for local chef Dustin McKay. One taste and there’s no question – Elements is sleek, and their food is consistently true to its roots. Servers are efficient and friendly, and an extensive, ever evolving wine list ensures that even the most exacting wine drinker may find something unique. Elements delightfully offers beautifully prepared, fresh, flavorful dishes, just waiting for the curious diner to revel in.
Erie, Colorado
“Taco Tues. Was a perfect evening”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I was here for the Small Satellite Conf. Staying at the SpringHIll Stes while in town for the conf. So I invited my Aunt & Cousin to come visit. I live in CO. They reside in Ogden & just drove up for the evening to visit.
This was a great place to eat, unfortunately we did not sit outside due to thunderstorms, but I can imagine dinner by the river is fantastic. Both my cousin & I had a few tacos, my Aunt had the crab cakes. We enjoyed the Mexican chocolate sundae too. Taco Tues. Is a bargain and we will be back!

Matt L, Director of Marketing at Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
We are so lucky to be a part of the Small Sat Conference, and thank YOU for coming in to check us out, especially on a Taco Tuesday. Tuesdays are one of my favorite days of the week here, I personally love the entire taco menu! Hopefully next time you come into Logan, UT it won't be raining so you can enjoy our patio along the Logan River. Our patio receives accolades from everyone who decides to try it. We are very fortunate to have the location that we do. Thanks again for your wonderful review and kind feedback! Cheers!

South Lake Tahoe, California
“All Good”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Stopped here during a long drive around northern Utah. Food was excellent, service was also great. We ate in the shade along the river and the atmosphere was calming. Biggest scallops I've eaten and the potatoes are creamy delicious.

• Visited August 2014
Matt L, Director of Marketing at Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Hey Roger, thanks for the great review! Our patio is one of our best features, we get so many accolades about it. We truly feel lucky to have such a great location along the banks of The Logan River. I hear you about the scallops and mashed potatoes, they are both delicious! We appreciate your feedback and wonderful review. When you are back in town from California, please visit us, it would be our pleasure to serve you again.
Murray, Utah
“Great food”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

The food here is excellent. We enjoyed the atmosphere, the great food, good service, and reasonable prices. We were here on our anniversary, and thoroughly enjoyed the restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
I absolutely love to hear of a couple that chose to dine with us on such a wonderful occasion, like an anniversary! My staff and I feel honored that you chose Elements on your special day. Thanks for coming to Logan, Utah, for visiting us, and for your very kind review. Thank you Sheryl, and may you have many more happy years together in your marriage! Congratulations!
Salem, Oregon
“Quick service, great food, quiet table.”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I liked the roast chicken dinner, and we didn't have to wait long for it. It was nice that the booths and tables are far apart so there is quiet and privacy.

Visited July 2014
Anne, it is very interesting how the smallest things can make a big difference, even the arrangement of tables and booths. When we were building our restaurant some 5 years ago, we spent a lot of time designing the layout and deciding the colors and overall arrangement of booths, tables, larger rooms and so much more. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! Thanks you for your kind feedback, we look forward to your return.
Logan, Utah
“Always great - eat on the patio!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We love Elements! From the appetizers (try the cheese potato chips) to the salads to the entrees ... They rarely disappoint. If there is room for improvement, it would be the need for new options or specials. You could never go wrong with the wood fired pizzas or miso glazed salmon ... Bon apetit!

• Visited July 2014
Thanks Loganite! We work hard to maintain that consistency you love while trying to bring more options to the table periodically. Our Executive Chef is actually working on some new additions to offering right now, so stay tuned for some new items! Thanks for the kind feedback, we look forward to your future visits. Cheers!