“Great for a Student Budget”

Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods
Reserve with OpenTable
Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 140 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Elements, located in the new Riverwoods Center, is yet another hit for local chef Dustin McKay. One taste and there’s no question – Elements is sleek, and their food is consistently true to its roots. Servers are efficient and friendly, and an extensive, ever evolving wine list ensures that even the most exacting wine drinker may find something unique. Elements delightfully offers beautifully prepared, fresh, flavorful dishes, just waiting for the curious diner to revel in.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Elements has great daily specials that make it really affordable to eat there. Make sure to check them all out. I really like Thursdays when draft beer is $1/pint. If I grab a couple friends and we each get a pizza or appetizer and share, then it's a cheap night out for like $10. Plus you get to enjoy the amazing food, and sit out on a gorgeous patio by the river. It's a great ambiance. Highly recommended!

Matt L, Director of Marketing at Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

We LOVE our students! Thursdays ARE a big hit around here. Have you tried our Taco Tuesdays or ALL YOU CAN EAT Pizza Mondays? We work hard to create specials that everyone will enjoy. Hope to see you in for some pizza or tacos... and I know we'll see you back soon on a Thursday! Thanks for the review!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Pretty Wife and I have been to Elements probably 4-5 times. The food and the experience has always been very good. Try the dinner for two for $42 (I could be off slightly on the dollar amount). You get an app, two entries and two desserts. I usually don't go for the dessert but their desserts are INCREDIBLE! I would go there just for desert. Their chopped salad is good also. In summary; great atmosphere, great value, and food quality unmatched in Logan. Try it.
Bon Appetit!

1  Thank restaurantguy117
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The good news: our party of 6 was seated immediately. The bad news: nobody said anything to us for about 10 minutes, maybe more. When a server finally came and brought some water, things improved and the rest of the evening was quite good. We did have to ask for bread, but otherwise our server was attentive, our orders were correct and cooked as requested. And everything was delicious and nicely presented. Excellent steak, wonderful baked mac 'n cheese, French onion soup was good, salmon was excellent. Was disappointed they do not allow you to taste a wine before ordering a glass. That would be a nice addition.

1  Thank Mary Donna P
Matt L, Director of Marketing at Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

THANK YOU! I am sorry that your server didn’t get to promptly. However I am so happy to hear that you and your party enjoyed your entrees. We have some people that come here just for the Mac ‘n’ Cheese, it has a loyal following and I totally agree with you on the salmon, absolutely delicious! I would love it if we could allow our guests to taste a wine before ordering it, however Utah law prohibits that. There are a ton of “interesting” and very specific alcohol laws in this state, and we all have to live by them or have our liquor license revoked. However, I agree with you, it would be a very nice addition. Thanks for coming in, we hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is my favorite Logan restaurant for many reasons. The location on the Logan River is beautiful. I prefer the patio which is right on the river bank, so I can feed the ducks that come up if you let them. During the holidays, there is a huge fireplace with a crackling fire to sit by, and lovely decorations. My favorite meal is the individual pizza's, especially the Carne Asada one. I always take home a "to go" box. The menu is varied with everything from appetizers to desert. I've tried many of the entrees, and they are always exceptional and beautifully presented, especially the salmon. There is always wonderful specials, sometimes including drinks, salad, and/or desert. The Elements is the perfect place to go for special occasions or just a lunch with the girls. I've seen lots of business lunches there also for the guys.

1  Thank LantainLogan

THANK YOU! The patio is so popular in the warm months, and yes those duks are super friendly and endearing. However, when the temps drop and the snow falls the fireplace inside is always a welcoming sight. Thanks for the review; I know we will see you again!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

While we were on a visit to Utah State University in Logan, we decided to have our dinner at Elements. We had been there twice in the past and were real pleased with our food. Again, the food was awesome and the meal and service were outstanding. I would recommend anyone wanting some nice food to check this place out.