“Best Restaurant in Logan. Reasonable Prices”

Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods
Reserve with OpenTable
Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 139 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Elements, located in the new Riverwoods Center, is yet another hit for local chef Dustin McKay. One taste and there’s no question – Elements is sleek, and their food is consistently true to its roots. Servers are efficient and friendly, and an extensive, ever evolving wine list ensures that even the most exacting wine drinker may find something unique. Elements delightfully offers beautifully prepared, fresh, flavorful dishes, just waiting for the curious diner to revel in.
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Check out the Patio! it is adjacent to the Logan river and is very nice when weather permits. Food is excellent, make sure to order the chocolate lava cake when you order your meal as they take a while to make but are incredible. Also don't miss the Thai lettus wraps, they are great.

Matt L, Director of Marketing at Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank YOU so much! Yes, the patio is very popular as are the Thai lettuce wraps. We also have some pretty awesome nightly specials, come in and check them out! Monday: Pizza Night, Tuesday: Tacos, Wednesday: Shrimp, Thursday: Burgers and Beers, Friday: Baby Back Ribs, Saturday: New York Steak... check out our Facebook page for more info. Hope we see ya again soon!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

This was convenient while I was staying at the Marriott (which was AWESOME!) but I was not impressed. The menu was NOT vegetarian-friendly (the staff wasn't exceptionally friendly). The salad was good (creamy house ranch was GOOD) but they were not accommodating. I ended up eating $13 Mac n' Cheese. I'm sure some love it, but I would rather go to the Beehive Grill (everyone is SUPER friendly and they make veggie food).

1  Thank Regibus

Sorry to hear about your experience, perhaps the server was under trained, as we have several vegetarian friendly items on our menu. And many of our entrees can be slightly altered to accommodate vegetarians. We love to make sure all our guests are happy and taken care of. A few of the more popular vegetarian items are: the "3 Grain Veggie Burger", "Fire Cracker" served with hearth bread, hummus and pomodoro, our Caprese salad, a few our or Woodfired pizzas and some of our pastas. Again, many of our items can be easily modified to accommodate vegetarians and even those with gluten limitations. Believe it or not, we have a very loyal Mac ‘n’ Cheese following. The combination of our fusilli pasta with a three-cheese blend makes a lot of people keep coming back for more.

Next time you are in town, talk to the front desk of Elements or your server and they will explain your many vegetarian options. I hope we get to see you again.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We had to visit Logan again and were disappointed that Mendez Brothers had gone out of business. The good news is we went to Elements. We noted that some of the reviews slammed the service and the price. The service was outstanding, as was the food. Maybe you get what you pay for. The top rated restaurant in Logan is a sandwich shop, which may also explain some of the reviews, it's hard to make good food instantly and cheap.

Dinner was great. My wife had Short Ribs and I had the New York steak. Both meals came with salads, a Spinach salad and Elements chopped salad were our choices. Both were very fresh and tasty with lots of good ingredients and a tangy dressing. The short ribs were served (as a choice) with garlic mashed potatoes and were very good. The NY strip had a gorgonzola butter drizzle and the best french fries I've had maybe anywhere. I had a key lime tart for dessert, which was tart (no pun) and more than enough after the salad and steak. The tart was $2 - hard to believe people complain about the prices. So, before tip, with a reasonable bottle of wine, dinner was $90 - pretty good value considering the quality of the food.

It was not overly busy when we were there (a Tuesday night), and we received outstanding service from Annette. The decor in the restaurant is modern, clean and cozy. We were seated in a booth, but there is an open area with tables - it seemed to be a bit nosier. Overall, this was a great experience - if we are in Logan again, we'll return to try more of the menu.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Since my last visit and consequential review; Elements has improved greatly. I've been for dinner twice this past month.

For the first instance this past month, my dear friend and I dined on a Monday night. We nearly had the restaurant all to ourselves, and the service was impeccable! Our waiter was attentive and very professional. He took our order without his notepad, and impressively, got every detail of our order correct! He was very patient and attentive to our needs and ensured our satisfaction. He definitely an asset.

Second visit was on a busy Friday night. In one instance, my friends and I had wondered if our server had forgotten we were there. Now realize, this was not the same gentleman as the previous visit! I had one request for my dinner, but this waiter told me that he'd have to ask if such a request was convenient for the chef. Convenient for the chef? My request was more a matter of altering the bill to reflect my request, but since this server chose to argue with me, I decided to have something else. I was not impressed with him. However, the meal was very much to our satisfaction despite the hiccup.

I love the cuisine served at Elements. In Cache Valley, the cuisine is unparalleled.
The tactfulness of the service staff needs a tweak.

3  Thank utahskibum85
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I didn't love it, it was okay but very expensive so I thought it would taste better. It was extremely busy and wasn't worth the wait.

1  Thank Alishapc1
Matt L, Director of Marketing at Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Alishapc1, we are sorry that you didn't have the amazing experience that our guests have come to expect from The Elements. Yes, we have been VERY busy lately, reservations are always recommended. I would love to hear your whole story and talk about ways we can improve our restaurant, and basically, try to make things right for you and entice you to come back and see us soon. Please give me a call, Matt Logan: 435-774-4316 ...I sincerely want to hear what you have to say.