“Had a work party catered by Elements”

Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods
Reserve with OpenTable
Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 137 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Elements, located in the new Riverwoods Center, is yet another hit for local chef Dustin McKay. One taste and there’s no question – Elements is sleek, and their food is consistently true to its roots. Servers are efficient and friendly, and an extensive, ever evolving wine list ensures that even the most exacting wine drinker may find something unique. Elements delightfully offers beautifully prepared, fresh, flavorful dishes, just waiting for the curious diner to revel in.
Logan, Utah
“Had a work party catered by Elements”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

I went to a work party catered by Elements Restaurant at the Riverwoods and I was amazed at the quality and ingredients that were showcased in the different entrees. The salmon was so fresh and expertly flavored. The oriental salad was to die for. I have never had the pleasure of eating inside of Elements, but next time I'm planning a date night, this is where I'm choosing to eat!

• Visited December 2012

Smithfied, Utah
“Unique for Logan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very upscale restaurant with delicious, unique food. Anytime we want a "special" meal, we go to elements.

• Visited December 2012
Matt L, Director of Marketing at Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Wow, thank you for your feedback and kind words! It truly is our honor to serve you and all of our wonderful guests. I hope we have MANY more opportunities to provide you with special meals from The Elements!
Utah
“Unpredictable but this time was great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

This can be a nice special occasion option and for us this time it really was. Everything in our meal was well prepared and delicious. The servers are very friendly but too casual like it's not their day job (and they probably are students). Otherwise, perfection.

Visited November 2012
aspd3815900
“Pleasantly surprised ! Thanks to Terek”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

On a recent visit to Logan for business my associate and I were promised lunch at a favorite restaurant in Brigham City. But plans changed and time would only allow something in Logan proper. A "local" told us there were not any really good restaurants in Logan. A quick call to another local suggested we try "Elements". We were so glad we followed that advice.

The service was impeccable from the moment we arrived. Our waiter (server, whatever you want to call them now) was Terek. A great young man who shared our sense of humor and jocular attitude throughout the entire meal.

Ordering off the menu I was not expecting what was served to us. To begin with the presentation was appetizing and appealing for every dish. We tried the Tiger shrimp & BBQ Tiger shrimp for starters along with French Onion soup and the Clam Chowder. The BBQ Tigers are seared prawns, with honey-stung bbq sauce and a bleu cheese slaw. Very tasty. The chowder was delicious and the French Onion was average but suitable. Two of us ordered the 10 oz filet mignon served with oven roasted mushroom. I had mine served with some amazing seasoned french fries. Can I just say Yummmmmmmmm. Tender, flavorful juicy. One of the best steaks I have had in a long time. I was certainly not disappointed we were not able to go to our original destination. This like finding a new BFF ! I WILL BE BACK !

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank aspd3815900
Hill-Slider, Director of Marketing at Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review! We strive for this kind of service and cuisine every day and we are very honored by your response. Terek is a fan favorite around here and your review put a smile on his face. I know what you mean about the BBQ shrimp, soup and steak... I have had them here too and they are all wonderful. We hope to see you again when you come back through Cache Valley!
Belsele, Belgium
“Very good restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

The Elements restaurant is a modern very nice location serving fantastic good dishes. One of the very few possibilities in Logan to eat not the classical US fast food and burger stuff.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank JoBe1964
Thank you for your review! At The Elements, we strive to provide exemplary cuisine that sets us apart from other restaurant options in the area. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and I hope we get to see you again soon.