“An absolute jewel”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logan
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Logan
Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

Five stars all the way. An absolute jewel in the HI chain. Not a single complaint. Best ever. Great city as well

• Stayed: July 2012

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Great stay after a long trip with the husband and kids. Staff made us feel like we were home.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Checked into # 331....mattress is in need of being replaced. Breakfast good but nothing spectacular. Could use more protein items and the sausage was terrible. Check in staff was not very friendly however the check out staff member was very nice. Breakfast attendant looked like she just woke up and did not smile or greet us at all. Room was accomodating.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logan, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Dear Gardengal27,

We appreciate your feedback regarding our property and for choosing our hotel. I am glad that you liked your room accommodations. However, I do apologize the bed allocated was not to your liking. I assure you that we take every comment seriously. We hope you give us a chance to prove to you how great our hotel is.

Irish V.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed June 15, 2012

We booked the 2 bedroom suite for our family. It was very spacious and loved having that extra room. It is a new hotel and it shows. Clean, comfortable, nice.
The breakfast was good too. The only problem I had with this hotel, and it's a very minimal problem, is that the swimming pool/hot tub area had a very strong chlorine smell. It burned my eyes and lungs and i couldn't stay for very long.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Having stayed at the Marriott Springhill Suites in Logan in several times we decided to give the Holiday Inn Express a try and were not disappointed at all. I'm not sure how old this hotel actually is but from the appearance of the guest rooms, the lobby area, and the pool it looked like it could have opened last week. The pool was very warm and great for kids and the breakfast was impressive as well with fresh pancakes and cinammon rolls as well as everything you'd expect to find at a continental breakfast. The free wi-fi was great and very fast and the room with extra amenities that you don't often find at other similar hotels. The one thing that the Holiday Inn lacks that we like about the nearby Springhill is that having an on-site restaurant, however there are still many restaurants close by so its not an issue. Because the Holiday Inn is a litle more removed from town than some of the other hotels it was nice to be able to watch a gorgeous sunset across the nearby mountains in our west-facing room.
The only thing that took away from our experience was they were renovating the outside of the hotel and hammering away at all the stone which you could hear throughout the entire hotel until about 7 in the evening. Overall a great stay and a great hotel I would recommend to anyone visiting Logan.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I came to this Holiday Inn because they are PET friendly. I was scheduled to deliver a speech around 8:30am. At the LAST minute my doggie sitter called with the FLU + decided he could not come to the hotel. Ahhhhhhhhh. I had no time to create PLAN B, so I left my girls hoping they would be good. They did not do anything to the room, but they barked + barked + barked. WHO would put up with that? When I got back to the hotel at 6:00 pm, the girls had been moved to an area of the hotel where they could bark + bark and bark. My phone was OFF--so there was no way to reach me. I felt the situation was handled appropriately. DONNA the day manager went out of her way to make ME happy when "I" was the problem--and she also had to manage "complaining" guest. I sure don't blame them for complaining. All and all, Donna made a bad situation workable for everyone...including Thelma + Louise, my Yorkie-Apso's.

Room Tip: I chose a room on the main level near the side exterior door--so that I could easily get out the doo...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Thelma-Louise-508
Tim_Dunn, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logan, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

Hello, thank you for your kind words for our management and property! We strive to be the best in customer service and we are excited that you were pleased with your stay at our property. Please let us know if we can accommodate you in the future.

Thanks

Timothy Dunn

Reviewed April 16, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel several different time. It has alway been a pleasure to stay there. The hotel is very clean, the room are nice and comfortable and the staff is excellent. I like the pool and so do my kids. The brakfast is the same as any holiday inn express. The hotel is located north of logan.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank shortsallyear

Thank you for your compliments on our hotel. We are happy to know that you were happy with your stay. Please let us know if we can accommodate you in the future.

Thanks!