SpringHill Suites Logan
La Quinta Inn & Suites Logan(Logan)(Great Value!)
$104
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn(Logan)(Great Value!)
$104
$72
ComfortInn
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Logan)(Great Value!)
$62
EconoLodge
$53
$121
$109
Hampton.com
Days Inn & Suites Logan(Logan)(Great Value!)
$68
$120
$131
$90
$119
$94
All reviewselements restaurantbeautiful hoteltoilet arealiving areaparking lotin townmicrowave and small refrigeratornicest hotelplace to staydoughnutsa wonderful jobgetting readyfree breakfast iswould definitely stay here againtwo queen bedsbusiness triplocation is great
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We had a queen sized bed with a partially separate room that included an arm chair, pull out bed couch, and a desk. The room was spacious and the bed was surprisingly more comfortable than we had expected. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. Located near several dining options within walking distance. Visited the pool and hot tub twice. The pool was "heated", but only just. The hot tub was refreshing and everything in the amenities was clean. Only complaint would be the dead bug we found in our soap dish. Our room rate was $89. Excellent lodging for the price we paid.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
David H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Logan, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear Boyerred,

I am so glad that you had a great visit at our hotel! I too agree that the beds at our hotel are amazing and very comfortable. You can read from the posting made above from a recent guest of ours, that they too loved our beds and décor. I thank you for letting me know of the pool temperature. After reviewing this concern with my hotel engineer we increased this temperature after noticing that it had dropped slightly. So thank you for helping us correct this issue. I am saddened to hear about the insect in the soap dish and want you to know that, this is a very uncommon finding. Especially when our hotel is ranked in the top ten in room cleanliness with Marriott. Nevertheless these issues do occur and I do wish to express my sincerest apologies. Thank you so very much for staying at our beautiful hotel. We look forward to seeing you and your family again soon! Until then happy holidays.

David Hiatt
Hotel GM

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed in the Jacuzzi suite which was more expensive, but a treat for my husband's birthday. The room was huge, living room area with a desk, flat screen tv, couch, gas fireplace, refrigerator and microwave. It was quiet. Very clean. I never heard any noise from the parking lot, road or other people. We did not use the pool or eat breakfast there, so I can't comment on that. There are places to eat in walking distance and my favorite is the restaurant Elements. Front desk staff was very nice and efficient. My only complaint was the bed. You could feel springs poking through. We paid about $149 for the room so that was disappointing. I mentioned it to the front desk person when we left and she said she would tell maintenance.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
David H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Logan, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear valued guest,

I do apologize for the discomfort experienced while utilizing the bed in this suite. As promised by my front desk agent in the morning, our maintenance team has replaced this mattress. Finding issues such as these are often times hard to detect unless a guest lets us know, so thank you for your efforts. I am however delighted to hear that you enjoyed the amazing space that this suite has to offer, along with the additional room amenities of the cozy fireplace, large LG TV’s and whirlpool tub. I love hearing what our guests have to say regarding these suites, because they always seem to fall in love with them. I just wish I had more of them in our hotel. I thank you for your business and hope that you will come stay with us again soon.
Kindest regards,

Dave Hiatt
Hotel GM

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Customer service was excellent here. The room was clean, bright and comfy with luscious linens and nice toiletries. Quiet with healthful, delicious breakfast options, a colorful bright lobby and USA Today. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room away from the elevator. I'd ask for a room facing the east.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
David H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Logan, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear valued guest,

I am so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel. I truly agree with you that the decor, color and custom amenities make it for an enjoyable stay. Thank you very much for commenting on our customer service. Our staff are truly dedicated in making each customer and guest feel at home and welcome during their stay. The breakfast is 100% brand new to our Springhill Suites brand with Marriott and our guest feel the same way. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you again for your great comments.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Logan, UT was our vacation destination for 3 years as our son completed his MFA at USU. Our last trip out we stayed at Springhill. It proved to be very comfortable for a small town. Highly recommend staying there.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen N
David H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Logan, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Valued Guest,

Thank you so very much for staying at our hotel while visiting your son at Utah State. We are truly love our university and hope that your son enjoyed his time while attending this great school and living here in Cache valley. We delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and thank you for your kind remarks. Until next time.

Thank you!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were very delighted with our stay at Springhill Suites. The room was spacious, had high quality furnishings, and was very clean. We liked having the two different bathrooms, one with toilet and sink, the other with shower and sink. We also appreciated the unit that held the microwave and fridge. It had a small counter and sink so that you can do your food prep away from the bathroom sink. We will most definitely be staying there again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Matt L, Director of Marketing at SpringHill Suites Logan, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and overall stay with us. I completely agree with you about the bathroom setup in the rooms, it makes perfect sense to me. Next time you stay with us we are going to do all we can to earn a 5-Star review... challenge accepted! We hope to see you soon!