Logan, UT was our vacation destination for 3 years as our son completed his MFA at USU. Our last trip out we stayed at Springhill. It proved to be very comfortable for a small town. Highly recommend staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are on the road for a few days or a few weeks. SpringHill Suites Logan is perfect for business and leisure. Springhill Suites in Logan is very close to our amazing Utah State University, American West Heritage Center, USU Innovation Park and numerous other activities and attractions. We desire to spoil you with updated luxury amenities such as our extremely fast wireless Internet, complimentary breakfast offering hot Johnny O's doughnuts from next door, indoor pool, fitness room, 24-hour food market and luxury room amenities offering up to 25% more spacious than traditional hotel rooms. Our hotel suites in Logan feature separate eating and sleeping areas, 37 inch flat-panel TV, pullout sofa bed, luxurious bedding, NEW SERTA PERFECT SLEEPER BEDS, microwave and refrigerator. When planning events, you couldn't find a better place that offers the convenience of our hotel being directly connected to the Riverwoods Conference Center. Our conference center offers accommodations up to 1,000 guests. When looking for affordable and spacious accommodations in Cache Valley, you will find an ideal choice at SpringHill Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Logan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Logan Hotel Logan
- SpringHill Suites Logan Utah