“Lovely place!”

SpringHill Suites Logan
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Logan
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were very delighted with our stay at Springhill Suites. The room was spacious, had high quality furnishings, and was very clean. We liked having the two different bathrooms, one with toilet and sink, the other with shower and sink. We also appreciated the unit that held the microwave and fridge. It had a small counter and sink so that you can do your food prep away from the bathroom sink. We will most definitely be staying there again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Matt L, Director of Marketing at SpringHill Suites Logan, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and overall stay with us. I completely agree with you about the bathroom setup in the rooms, it makes perfect sense to me. Next time you stay with us we are going to do all we can to earn a 5-Star review... challenge accepted! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stay at this hotel about 2-3 times a year for business and I am never disappointed. Best hotel in Logan by far. If I have one complaint it is the breakfast buffet. Need more variety and the turkey sausage patties pretty much suck. Hotel is well-kept and the staff is very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing us when you visit Cache Valley! Glad to hear you have been consistently happy with your experience at The SpringHill Suites. On your next visit, if you have a second, please talk to our General Manager about what you feel we can do to make our breakfast buffet better. We always want to hear feedback, the good and the bad. If we can improve your stay with us, then that is exactly what we will do. We'll see you on your next visit to Logan!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Flew into SLC and stayed at the Springhill Suites in Logan on our way north to Wyoming and Montana. Location is right main street through Logan and central to restaurants, etc.

PROS:
- clean and modern building, public areas and halls
- large modern 2 queen bed suite
- beds were very comfortable
- bathroom set-up...one with large shower and vanity w/ sink; other with toilet and another small vanity w/ sink. Great for two getting ready in the morning
- very quiet
- good free breakfast
- staff were great

CONS: could not get our devices to connect to their WiFi in our room

SUMMARY: This is not as upscale as Marriott's Residence Inns where we frequently stay, but it's such a nice property that its probably a slightly better value. Highly recommend!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us on your way north to Wyoming and Montana. I fully agree with you on your PROS and CONS of our hotel... and, I have great news! This winter we are installing a much stronger WiFi network, so our guests will be able to easily connect to the internet all over the hotel, from the lobby to their rooms. Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I am still a fan of this hotel and think its the best in Logan. But I stayed her twice, July and August for a couple days each. The first time the internet connection on the desk didn't work. The front desk said they would send a technician and he eventually unpluged the connection to the desk and used my cord to directly plug into the wall. My second stay, different room 103, the same thing happened although the front desk refused to send anyone, so I did it myself. The internet service itself is fine - they should check all the connections on the room desk to make sure they are working. Also, even though the furnishings still look new and fresh the mattress was sunken badly on both sides. So I slept in the middle. They should get new mattresses. That said its still a good place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Horus13, thanks for your review. I agree with you about the internet issues, AND... I have some good news for you! This winter we are installing a new and much more powerful internet network to provide our guests with drastically increased bandwidth over WiFi, as well as quick and easy direct connections in each room. in 2014, our internet connections will be screaming fast and easy to use. We hope to see you soon on your next visit to beautiful Cache Valley, Utah!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

This place was clean, conventient, comfortable, everything that I would have expected. The rooms were comfortable and quiet. Everything was where it belonged. On the otherhand, parking was a pain. It is on the opposite side of the facility from Registration.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

LHEAP, thanks for the feedback. We are happy that you chose us during your time in Logan, Utah. Parking on the west side of our hotel can be difficult at times, due to the popular restaurants in the same area. But hey, the good news is that we have a parking structure on the east side of our hotel, right in front of our main entrance. The parking structure is currently free for all of our guests and it's not so big as to ruin your view of the mountains. When you stay with us again, check it out, I think you will enjoy it far more than our west parking lot. Thanks again!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I'm staying there this weekend for the Half Marathon. Made my reservation 3 months ago. Now I call to make sure they are good with the Rewards points and they say I can't use them!!! There are not supposed to be Blackouts!! They say the Manager chooses how many rooms he'll allow each day. NOT GOOD!

I travel 20 stays per year, not alot. Split between Marriott and Hampton. Not had any Blackout issues with Hampton.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
David H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Logan, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Mr. Keith J.

I can understand your frustration regarding this issue. I apologize that this information was communicated to you wrongly, regarding Marriott Points and Hotel Blackout dates. On any given night for any Marriott hotel, Marriott Reward participants are able to utilize their points and book a room under points until 10% of the hotel room inventory has been filled by those who are Marriott Rewards customers. We as hotel encourage our Marriott Reward patrons to utilize these points at our facility. On hotel blackout nights various Marriott Rewards members are not permitted to push through our reservation system when the hotel is sold out and receive a reservation. I do apologize for this misunderstanding. And I personally thank you for your repeat business and look forward to seeing you next year.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Crickets noises at the pool we did not know if it was real or just fake
Staff was good wifi is not that good I recommend not to work with the wifi bathroom is small room not that great but good food pool did not look good but wont go in again laundry is good

• Stayed: August 2013
David H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Logan, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear guest,

I wish to thank you for offering this information regarding your experience in our pool area. We as a hotel management team have reviewed these issues mentioned in your post and have aggressively inspected these areas with our maintenance team. Recently we have added additional internet amplifiers in our hotel hallways to increase our wifi internet signal. Our guest responses has been wonderful. I do apologize that this wifi signal was not working properly duiring your stay with us. We do hope that you will come and visit our hotel again in the future.

Kindest regards,