“Very Good Sushi Indeed.”
Review of Happy Sushi - CLOSED

Happy Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed August 3, 2011

It's true, their sushi did make me "Happy". I had the Rainbow roll with Tempura. My daughter had udon. We shared the Green Tea Ice cream. All was quite good with the sushi out-doing the other items. The service was also very good. Altogether a great find after a long day.

Reviewed June 7, 2011

Get the Logan Roll, it has very thin slivers of lemon on it that make it taste divine!

Reviewed December 3, 2009

I first went to Happy Sushi after reading the positive reviews about it and I must agree that it is very good. Every time I've been there it's been great. Very tasty. I was just there and had what they call the 911 roll (spicy tuna with red snapper on top with sliced jalapenoes and hot sauce). So yummy and a nice kick! I also get some of the Nigri sushi and it tastes very fresh. When I have to go to Logan I always make sure I get over to Happy Sushi.

1  Thank BeJerky
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 20, 2009

We eat sushi every where that we travel, and this holds it's own. VERY happy to have this little gem in our town.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 14, 2008

We've eaten sushi from sea to shining sea. We also lived in Alaska for awhile and ate fresh fish year round while there. We love Happy Sushi. They have fresh fish delivered daily. There rolls are very creative, and they are not afraid of spice. The owner is almost always there and is by far the most skilled. In addition to outrageous sushi and rolls, they have a full menu of Japanese food for your friends that don't like raw fish. (Make sure to have your friends try his deep fried California roll) They has wine and beer on the menu as well. Our favorite rolls are the Snow roll and Great White Shark. The Happy Sushi roll is also great-get it spicy!

1  Thank Cacheeater