“Nice and good food but loud”
Review of Winger's Diner - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Winger's Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Nice place, service excellent. We had wings and ordered a dozen with 3 different sauces. The kitchen got it wrong but the waiter made it right. Could have been cleaner.. Floor, chairs and table were tacky as if not cleaned properly... Music was way too loud, causing us and others who were dining next to us to yell to tall to each other

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I had the fried chicken with mashed potatoes and veggies really good more than I could eat they also give you free popcorn and have draft beer if you drink I got mine to go though I would recommend eating there seems like a nice friendly atmosphere. my food was ready in about ten minutes close to the days inn so I took it back to my room though next time I think I will eat in. the also have good barbecue, hamburgers...... worth checking out

Reviewed February 26, 2013

The last 3 or 4 times my wife & I have ate hear it has been the same story. We like the menu choices & the price is ok but the service really needs some help. There is always a wait to be seated when they have empty tables & booths because they dont have enough staff to help all the customers. I really do like their food. Their salads, tortia soup & most of their main entrees are great but sometimes it dont seem worth it with all the waiting to be seated, waiting to take your order, waiting for your tab. Maybe it will get better, who knows.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Winger's changes their menu so often that its a surprise every time--which isn't a good thing. Sometimes we have a great server, and sometimes we don't. Its a half step up from fast food.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I seriously have never been so disappointed with food before! I love food and I'm not super picky. Sometimes I find food mediocre, but never terrible. The wings were terrible!