$88
HIExpress.com
  • Pool
$96
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Lehi(Lehi)(Great Value!)
$119
$69
$64
$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

All reviewshot tubexcellent experienceoff the highwayplace to staygreat poolyogurtgreat ratecomfortable bedgrocery storewould definitely stay here againexercise roomhot breakfastsalt lake citylots of restaurantsfamily membersa great staynice breakfast
Reviewed September 5, 2017

If you are looking for a hotel with comfortable, clean rooms and beds, with free breakfast (A waffle bar???) this hotel is worth going out of your way to stay in. This hotel converted us from LaQuinta loyalists, back to Best Western.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GeneralManagerLehi, General Manager at Best Western Timpanogos Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Tom, wow such great compliments. Nothing better than to hear we earned the future repeat business of someone.

Glad to see you really liked our waffle bar (we serve 4 different flavors of waffles and 9 different toppings)

Reviewed September 3, 2017

This stay was, as always amazing. This hotel is our favorite place to stay. It's our home away from home. Also, they have the BEST BEDS EVER! Our kids look forward to the big pool and to eat waffles with strawberry jam and whipped cream.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GeneralManagerLehi, General Manager at Best Western Timpanogos Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2017

Erica, your compliments are so encouraging. I am glad to see your family loves staying at our hotel. We work very hard to provide an amazing experience. Your repeat business is the greatest compliment ever, please come back soon.

Have a safe and fun labor Day

Reviewed September 1, 2017

Worst place ever. I booked online for a late night arrival and when I got there, the parking lot was full. OK granted I arrived late but they allowed a trailer to take up 5 spots. That car could easily taken 2 if they would unhitch. Safe to say you don't get the highest quality people at this hotel. You probably get the worst type of people here. There was also an 18 wheeler at the entrance of the hotel. Just to show you the type of people you get.

The room was really bad. They placed us all the way in the end of hall where I guess all the smokers are even though the rooms were suppose to be non-smoking. They switch us 3 times to 3 different rooms with all the same smoked fill stench. It seems like they didn't spend the time and money to clean the place properly of the smell. Safe to say, I was not going to breath that stuff overnight. We had to leave and spend extra for a decent place for the night. I wasn't even offer an apologies or some type of possible solution like maybe upgrade me to another room elsewhere with no smoke. What really got me was they still had rooms because there was another person who arrived after us and they were placed properly.

As for the looks of the place, the halls were dirty and you can smell the smoke stench in the halls. The rooms closer to the front desk did not have the smoke stench. If you are booking for an overnight stay, I recommend to avoid this motel at all cost!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
GeneralManagerLehi, General Manager at Best Western Timpanogos Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2017

We love our guests, yes even the ones that drive 18 wheelers. All of our guests are very valuable and we are committed to provide the same level of service to everyone regardless of their profession. I truly believe our guests are some of the best. They have brought us donuts, baby shower gifts and thank you cards. Recently someone who used to stay here a lot, randomly stopped in because he was passing by and gave one of our team members a gift. This was someone who hadn't stayed here in over a year. Our guests are very thoughtful and sincere. I am humble and honored to accommodate them. It is a privilege that they intrust us with their sleep.

I sincerely apologize for your recent experience, we are definitely a non-smoking hotel. Like I mentioned above we are committed to guest satisfaction and I apologize we failed to exceed your expectations. Based on reviews I am confident this is not the normal experience. But I will take your feedback and look for ways to improve.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with me, I invite you to call me. I would love to continue this conversation. Call the hotel at 801-768-1400 and ask to speak with the General Manager.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

This was a convenient stop when driving from Yellowstone to LA. It was also the nicest BW I've stayed in. The building is new and nicely done, rooms are comfortable, and the staff is excellent. And two kinds of waffles! There's a convenient gas station and car wash across the street just before the freeway entrance south.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GeneralManagerLehi, General Manager at Best Western Timpanogos Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2017

Thank you for the review, our hotel is actually 22 years old, but we keep great care of it, we also offer 4 different flavors of waffles in additional to the scrmabled eggs, bacon, and hasbron. Inside the gas station across the street are the best carne asade burritos in the area.

Reviewed August 19, 2017

The rooms were clean. We got a "deluxe" room. It had two queen beds, a small table with chair, a sitting chair. I'm not sure what made them consider it a "deluxe" room though. The bathroom was so small the door couldn't be opened all the way. But it was very clean. The manager provided super good service. When we called to make the reservations we were quoted a price with tax, when I received the email confermation it was the quoted price plus tax on top. I emailed her back and it was fixed the following day before we even left on our trip. The facilities were just average but the staff took care of us so giving them 4 stars.

Pros:
Indoor pool
Clean
Friendly staff
Staff fixed issues right away (unpleasant odor and phone not working in first room but they moved us right away)
Continental breakfast (the waffles and toppings were great!)
Refrigerator in room
Microwave in room (asked for this when we called to make reservation)
Coupon for free appetizer at Texas Roadhouse (front desk offered this when asking about places to eat)

Cons:
Small bathroom
Expensive for what we received
Cold pool

Suggestions to make better:
Some sort of free snacks for kids in lobby (fruit, cookies, crackers, etc)
Heat the pool more so it isn't ice cold!!
More variety at breakfast (French toast sticks, other yogurt flavors, a different brand of muffins that aren't so dry, other danishes/pastries for example).

Overall we had a good experience and would stay here again if the price was good.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GeneralManagerLehi, General Manager at Best Western Timpanogos Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

Thank you for all the great awesome feedback. I value hearing from our guests, it provides us an opportunity to see our hotel through the lens of our guests.

You were upgrade from a Standard Double Queen to a Deluxe Double Queen because of your ELITE Status with Best Western Rewards. There are some major upgrades in the deluxe room. Larger TV, Larger Fridge and the biggest difference is the actually sleeping room is MUCH larger than our standard room. I am confident you would notices these difference if you stayed in a standard room.