Hampton Inn Lehi-Thanksgiving Point
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Lehi
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This Hampton Inn is easy to find and in a very desireable area. Everything seemed like new and all the employees were very helpful and friendly. We had a very comfortable bed and it was delightful. We will definitely return to this motel.

Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

After checking in, we walked in the room to find it having a stench I asked about another room, but they were sold out. Planning to sleep with window open , the front desk gal knocked in our door and offered to take us to anther room. She was an angel, as we are not smokers and were beginning to feel ill from the smell coming from down the hall. The lack of my five stars is due to even having smoking rooms on a non-smoking floor. Otherwise the stay was great!

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I had to leave a day early and they would not refund me for the remaining night. I felt no one really cared about me the customer. plans change, why cannot the hotel staff accommodate that? anyway the hotel is ok but this failure to refund me felt like they knew I had no leverage and were going to take advantage of that. They had a choice to make me happy and chose instead to fall back on "policy". I will not return to this particular venue.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a family wedding. It is a nice property and was conveniently located near the places we needed to be. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Several fast food establishments and convenience stores were located within walking distance, as well as I-15, which is the main thoroughfare in Utah.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Rooms are clean, staff is friendly, service prompt. The complimentary breakfast was satisfactory, and the free WiFi was unproblematic. The only two complaints I have is that my room was a little noisy (some pumps running all night behind the walls), and that the siwmming pool didn't have a changing room. I would stay there again for my next trip to Lehi.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I always have a great stay in Lehi. Never have a problem with this hotel so I stay frequently. New lobby remodel is beautiful. Rooms are always very clean and very comfortable. They were also very quite for having a full hotel.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I took my wife to the Hampton Inn to get away from our 12 year anniversary. Our entire stay was great and the amenities surrounding the hotel were great. We enjoyed the free breakfast the next morning and the staff was great.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple