“Great place to stay in Lehi, UT - Thanksgiving Point!”

Hampton Inn Lehi-Thanksgiving Point
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Lehi
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Very nice facility with great staff. New Starbucks across the street! Clean rooms and a great location surrounded by technology center as well as shopping including outlet malls and a Cabela's with nice views! Jusy two exits south on I-15 in American Fork, UT and you have all your dinning needs.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 22, 2013

great place, clean and folks were friendly, good value, will stay there again. Comp Breakfast was very good and staff was helpful. Good location although not much external dining within 3 miles. Great business hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This Hampton Inn was very clean and had very friendly and helpful employees. It was in a good location, with a Burger restaurant and gas station n the parking lot. Several restaurants and a Starbucks with in walking distance. We were a little disappointed with the pillows, but that was all, really no big deal. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Hotel was centrally located for our needs; close to freeway; Very nice accomodations; fit our needs for the two night stay. Quiet, clean and beds were very comfortable! The only problem was the confusing path of the roads getting into and out of the area at Thanksgiving Point.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We've stayed at this Hampton Inn several times because it's close to where our family lives in Lehi, but we were especially impressed this time with their newly redecorated lobby/breakfast area and upgrade to the rooms. There's a wide variety of food for the free breakfast, and the staff is always friendly.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sherrie M. S
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Mr. Devin Slorah, the hotel GM, provides his guest with a fantastic customer service. I was pleased to learn the hotel would provide me with a free lift when I was asking for directions to a near location at the front desk. I was impressed when, arriving at my destination, I found out that my "driver" was the Genera Manager of the hotel, Mr. Devin Slorah; and he even came back punctually to take me to the hotel again, lol! Moreover, after checking out, my transport to the airport was slightly late and, once again, Mr. Slorah assisted me kindly calling on my behalf to the Airport Express Shuttle. Finally, I was expecting an item from Amazon.com that didn't arrive before my departure. Mr. Slorah assured me he would take care it would be sent to my home in Canada as soon as it were delivered in the quickest possible way. Said and done: I got it at my home 3 days later. I can only praise the fantastic customer service Mr. Devin Slorah gives to his guests at the Hampton Inn in Lehi-Thanksgiving Point.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Nice, clean hotel. Good value for the dollar. Pool was nice for myself and my grandkids. Free breakfast was outstanding. I had early appointments and the breakfast made my day start a little easier. Staff was outstanding.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple