“Customer Service”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Lehi
Lehi - Thanksgiving Point - Utah, United States
“Customer Service”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Mr. Devin Slorah, the hotel GM, provides his guest with a fantastic customer service. I was pleased to learn the hotel would provide me with a free lift when I was asking for directions to a near location at the front desk. I was impressed when, arriving at my destination, I found out that my "driver" was the Genera Manager of the hotel, Mr. Devin Slorah; and he even came back punctually to take me to the hotel again, lol! Moreover, after checking out, my transport to the airport was slightly late and, once again, Mr. Slorah assisted me kindly calling on my behalf to the Airport Express Shuttle. Finally, I was expecting an item from Amazon.com that didn't arrive before my departure. Mr. Slorah assured me he would take care it would be sent to my home in Canada as soon as it were delivered in the quickest possible way. Said and done: I got it at my home 3 days later. I can only praise the fantastic customer service Mr. Devin Slorah gives to his guests at the Hampton Inn in Lehi-Thanksgiving Point.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Menifee Ca, United States
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Nice, clean hotel. Good value for the dollar. Pool was nice for myself and my grandkids. Free breakfast was outstanding. I had early appointments and the breakfast made my day start a little easier. Staff was outstanding.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Salt Lake City, United States
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Good stay. We had the pool to ourselves most of the time. Beds were fairly comfy. Better than most, which are rock hard. Breakfast was good however non-dairy or gluten free options were slim. Rooms were clean and had a nice scent upon entering.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Classic Hampton Inn. Newer facility. Clean rooms with free wifit. Nice breakfast dining area with Hampton-standard, above-industry average, breakfast. Easy freeway access. Restaurants are sparse in area. Be prepared to drive about 10-15 minutes if you want something other than fast food.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stayed one night with my girls and found this hotel to be above and beyond comfortable, quiet, and clean. The breakfast was perfect the next day with many healthy options and a quiet relaxed atmosphere to enjoy the morning.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Montgomery, United States
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I could hear garbage truck in the mornings, it would wake me up. AMC was not available on the TV, that's usually a basic channel. The oatmeal was made with water, instead of milk, so it didn't taste that great. In the business center, the computer was not working, the sign stated that it had a virus. However, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was great, it was about 300 ft from a conference I was attending. I enjoyed the free breakfast just not the oatmeal. Cleaning staff was nice too.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Oakland, California
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Stellar staff, check-in was quick and easy (which was perfect because of how late it was)...beds were comfortable, shower head was a bit too high, but other than that...PERFECT. We were offered a late check-out which I thought was so kind. I would stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lehi
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City / Lehi
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lehi / Thanksgiving Point
SpringHill Suites Lehi at Thanksgiving Point
Best Western Timpanogos Inn
Courtyard Lehi at Thanksgiving Point
Holiday Inn Express American Fork - North Provo

Been to Hampton Inn Lehi-Thanksgiving Point? Share your experiences!