“Beautiful location, above & beyond service”

Hampton Inn Lehi-Thanksgiving Point
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Lehi
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Stayed here for 5 days while on business trip and couldn't have been happier. I usually don't take the time to write reviews like this, but the hotel staff and accomodations were so great I just had to write them a thank you. Managers Devon and Jeana went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed, including finding me some AAA batteries on short notice before my appointment! Clean room, excellent cleaning staff, good breakfast, and lobby was comfortable and cozy. Thank you for a wonderful stay, I will be back!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Lehi-Thanksgiving Point

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This was a great experience. From check in to check out I was well taken care of and made to feel as though the staff knew me and cared about my experience. I always find Hampton Inn's to be a great experience and this was no exception!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I was impressed with the overall experience, especially the breakfast options. It's much more than the usual Continental breakfast... with foods a gluten-sensitive diabetic could enjoy. The staff were professional, the room quiet and well-appointed. Also some decent fast-food places in walking distance.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Have stayed here since it opened and come in about every 6-7 weeks.

Year round this location has been consistently clean, nice staff and the breakfast is one of the better ones for Hampton Inn. They always have hot tea and coffee available and are just 1 exit away from a huge shopping center with pretty much every restaurant type present. I travel on road 2 weeks per month and this particular Hampton Inn location is one of my favorite spots - they even have a 24 hour Del Taco next door in case you get in late...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2013

The staff here is very nice & helpful.
They are very accommodating.
I used the lobby / breakfast area to do interviews, they always had fresh coffee available.
They were very friendly and helped with each of my request.
The laundry facilities were clean when I used them.
They also had dry cleaning available.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2013

As usual, our stay at the Hampton was so nice. This time, we had traveled on very poor wintery roads and I was never so happy to see the Hampton sign. The friendly greeting, the helpful advice to shopping and eating places nearby was just what we have come to expect from the Hampton. So clean, smells clean, big rooms and so comfy beds, bathrooms so convenient.
Made me glad I am a HH member!

Room Tip: I always stay in room on top floor and about 3 rooms from elevator. Quieter for me
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is a wonderful Hotel. First of all it was very easy to find. The staff was very friendly and and could tell us about the area attractions. The rooms were very clean. all in all it is a very Great Place to stay!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com