Hampton Inn Lehi-Thanksgiving Point
Motel 6
  • Pool
$109
$96
Best Western Timpanogos Inn(Lehi)(Great Value!)
$90
$84
$79
Hotels.com
$88
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthanksgiving pointfront deskgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfast ishousekeeping staffgreat staffroom was cleangreat breakfastgas stationgreat experiencewithin walking distancerestaurants and shoppingthird floorstay there againbusiness tripfresh fruitthe entire hotel
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The Hampton Inn is located in a newly developed area with very little in the immediate vicinity so a car is necessary to access local restaurants. That said, the hotel provides all that a business traveler needs. Breakfast is included with lots of options. Desk staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are large and well appointed with modern equipment including a large flat screen TV and iPod docking station. The rooms have a fridge but no safe. A/C works well and is quiet. Other facilities include a business centre, indoor heated pool, laundry facilities and gym. I'd recommend this hotel if you need to stay in Lehi.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jpfree1969
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is not a fancy 4 star hotel, but it is nice place. It is clean and the basic rooms are huge compared to other hotels I've been in. The bathroom was huge, but the shower/tub was tiny. Bed was comfy. Nice feather pillows. Very friendly staff. I read a review about the inconvenience of only having one elevator and the maids using it. I was there during Governor's Day and the entire place was booked, but I never had an issue with the elevator. We usually shared it with 1 or 2 other people, sometimes maids, but there was plenty of room. Breakfast was good. Nothing special, but lots of variety and it all was good. If we are ever in the area again, we would gladly stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I stayed one nite here before heading to the National Parks and liked it so much that I booked it again the nite before I fly out from SLC.

Nice staff, friendly and helpful. Very clean. Most guests are corporate travelers. Quiet. Good breakfast.

Slow elevator and strong smell of cleaning product in it.

Same exit as Cabella's for outdoorsmen.

Room Tip: Staff said they fill frequently, book in advance. Book thru Hampton Inn for AAA discount. I did not. I thought did.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2012

It was a very nice hotel. But having said that , breakfast reminded me of a cheap Best Western. yuck. I also noticed that it was by no means full. We had to take up several parking places to park our trailer and I don't think anyone minded. - there was no parking other than a few spots right around the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
dslorah, Manager at Hampton Inn Lehi-Thanksgiving Point, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Lehi and for your kind words. I appreciate your review and I am sad to hear that you were disappointed with your breakfast. We take all of our guest’s comments seriously and we will review our offerings, keeping your recommendations in mind. The next time you are in town please visit us again. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Decent location. Newer Hampton, rooms are clean and well appointed, but the hotel is noisy. The hall noise sounds like is in your room. Probably the the noisest place I have stayed at in some time. Breakfast was cold, (maybe I just hit the timing wrong). By the second night of doors slamming I was ready to leave.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family