“Excellent Food”

Thanksgiving Point Harvest
Reserve with OpenTable
Thanksgiving Point Harvest is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 93 Restaurants in Lehi
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Harvest is a simple yet elegant and charming restaurant, a comfortable, fine-dining destination located in Water Tower Plaza at Thanksgiving Point. Harvest features regional American dishes with some Mediterranean influences. Harvest serves contemporary adaptations of comforting classics, including grilled entrees, fresh salads, homemade soups and desserts at unpretentious prices in a beautiful and relaxing setting. Harvest is a blend of Old World and New World traditions, creating the perfect balance that a great dining experience should have.
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The food was delicious. The service was a little slow, but it has probably improved since we went. Thanksgiving Point always strives for perfection.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Been here a fair few times now, service has always been good, menu I don't think has changed and portions are generous. It's a non chain restaurant good for a business lunch..recommended

1  Thank MrWiz1
Reviewed February 21, 2012

My husband and I went here for our anniversary. We figured with the high prices and the food selection that it would live up to itself. Boy were we wrong! I'm not sure if this is "high quality" and "fresh" for Utah, but compared to where we are from (California) this would be closer to a meal from Chili's. It was NOT worth the money.
The service was a joke. They tried to act all swanky and stuck-up (or maybe they was in a bad mood) and it was absolutely ridiculous.
All I have to say, if you 're going to charge these prices.. bump up the quality.

I ordered the salmon dish with a wedge salad to start.

Never again will we waste money there.

3  Thank AcGriff
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I went there twice this month. The first time I went with my wife and had the french onion soup and pork chop entree. Both were good and the service was decent. The second time was with my wife and friends. I got the hanger steak, but they forgot my meal so everyone was done eating by the time I got my plate. They didn't come across very apologetic about it, either. It did taste pretty good, though. My wife got the butternut squash ravioli. The serving size was small and it wasn't very good. Both times I visited I felt service was a little slow in refilling drinks. They do have some well-priced kid's meals that come with ice cream.

The atmosphere is nice enough. The wallpaper they have up all over is a little cheesy, though. Price wasn't awful. About $15 for your basic dinner entree, and you can add soup or salad for like $3.50. I don't have a desire to go back soon--not that I absolutely hated it, but nothing about my visits excited me much.

4  Thank rdiddy1234
Reviewed June 2, 2011

I felt as if I was in a five star resturant, but with a family friendly enviorment. The food was grown on-site, which I thought was awesome considering the great taste. The waitors were friendly and had a smile on their face. Thanksgiving point really has a gem in Harvest.