Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Ghetto amusement park

None of the tickets were working for the arcade games, and most arcade games were broken or turned... read more

Reviewed July 25, 2017
Lori P
Lehi, Utah
via mobile
A couple hours

This is a good place for little kids below age 7. I the rides are small, not much here to do, I... read more

Reviewed July 22, 2017
Keith S
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 3, 2013

It was unbelievable that this place is still in business! The golf course was extrememly ripped up, the mosquitos were awful (too much standing water--where is the health department?), no lights at night to even see the holes, inefficient staff, and the overall condition of equipment and structures were absolutely the worse! (I thought Cascade golf course was bad, but I would rate it a better than this one.) We will never go back and waste our money again. This used to be a great place, but not now. My children were not happy here and couldn't wait to quickly finish what course there was to get out of there.

2  Thank k b
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Place is crowded, half the rides are always broken and it has a general feel of being run down. At times it also seems to be run entirely by kids with no adult supervision. My kids usually have fun, but it's a bit of hell for me.

2  Thank Greddm
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Showed up with our 3 kids and felt like it would be fun...Then we went inside and saw that it is being ran by a bunch of teenagers, no adults in sight. Lots of games were broken and lines for other things were extremely long. Miniature golf course was flooded. bathrooms were really stinky and muggy, had almost 100 tickets which got us about 3 small jolly ranchers and a little ring. Needless to say we won't be back.

2  Thank Becki S
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We took our extended families to Seven Peaks and had a great time. We had grandchildren from one to 16 years old. Everyone had plenty to do.

The raft rental was pricey as was the food. You are captive to the park and must eat at their stands and the prices are too high for a family to eat at.

We felt that there were too many unsupervised teens running the stands and they could be a bit rude.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We were looking for some carnival type rides for our 3 year old, so we figured this would be a good place to go. On the website they advertise 7-8 different rides. When we got there, it was packed like sardines for some reason, because there was NOTHING to do!! We counted two, TWO rides that were working!!! Roller coaster, shut down. Airplanes, shut down. Two other rides had parts all over the ground as if they haven't worked for years. If we had paid for my son to ride he could have gone on the kiddie pirate ship, the go-karts and the bumper boats. And the go-kart track is a pathetic little circle. If they're gonna charge people full price for rides, then they should probably have more than 2 rides working or else offer a HUGE discount! Inside the building was packed and stunk like sweat and dirty diapers. I'm still trying to figure out why there were so many people there, when there was nothing to do! The place honestly looks like it hasn't been maintained in 15+ years. If I had a pass of all passes (like I'm sure 95% of the people there did) and could go there for free I still wouldn't waste my time! It is the saddest excuse for a family fun center I have ever seen. The owners should be very ashamed. I would give this 0 stars if I could. We got to the place, looked around for 3 minutes and walked right back to our car with a very disappointed 3 year old. Do NOT waste your time or money at this junkhole!

5  Thank kmenousek