Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Last stop on vacation before heading back to Texas

Our last stop before heading back home from vacation. Glad we did. One of the best gardens Ive ween... read more

Reviewed September 28, 2022
trouthook69
Belton, Texas
via mobile
Adult couple

We visited the Museum of Ancient Life, Ashton Gardens, and the Farm. I recommend the latter 2. The... read more

Reviewed August 1, 2022
Alex .
Nashville, Tennessee

All reviews ashton gardens farm animals rose garden salt lake city explorer pass museum spring golf families statues adults venues
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Not sure what the point of visiting is. It was a ghost town. Maybe in warmer weather there is more to do. They seem to be struggling financially as the guest services used to have restaurants and stores and now it's a wasteland. I heard the Christmas lights they had a few days ago were amazing.

Date of experience: January 2017
Rachel O, Manager at Thanksgiving Point, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2017

Hi Dorinda!

I'm so sorry you had a bad experience and couldn't find sometime to make your trip worth your time! It sounds like you missed our quick service restaurant The Tower Deli, and our sit-down restaurant Harvest, as well as the food service and gift shops located at our four venues: The Museum of Ancient Life, Farm Country, the Museum of Natural Curiosity and the Ashton Gardens (closed for the winter season). We hope one of our many events throughout the year will peak your interest to come back and give us another chance to impress you. Thank you for your feedback - that's how we continually improve.

Rachel Olsen
Digital Manager

Reviewed December 28, 2016

I love going to Thanksgiving Point! There are so many wonderful things to do and places to visit. One of my personal favorites is Farm Country. I love to visit my animal friends. All the venues are great to take my friends and family. I have a membership and really get my money's worth each year.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank onecandaceanne
Reviewed December 22, 2016

Thanksgiving Point isn't just one thing, there is shopping, restaurants, some services and attractions (museums, movie theatre and gardens). Don't confuse it with just the gardens as many do. There is no admission to Thanksgiving Point but each attraction has a price. That sounds like a nickel and dime ya type thing, but it's unlikely you would visit all the attractions in one day. Maybe two if you don't have little kids. Otherwise pick the one you like and spend several hours. There are often special events going on and those are probably the highlights of the Point. So check out their website.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Casandrajb
Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

Thanksgiving Point is an attraction for all seasons. They've really taken great care to provide an all year experience, from Tulips in the spring, to an attractive and memorizing place during the summer, to Luminaria in the Christmas season. My only complaint is that the attraction isn't worth $20.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank JohnKnotwell
Reviewed December 10, 2016

We went to see Luminaria. There are lots of signs pointing you to where you should park, but nothing to help you to know where to go once you parked. We got stopped several times as we were looking for it by groups of other people, walking in both directions along the sidewalk, asking the same questions we had: 1) Where do we buy tickets?, and/or 2) So we bought tickets, where is it at?

The Museum of Natural Curiosity would seem to be the logical place to get tickets, or information, since it's the only building across from the parking lot, but the only person in there was the janitor. At $20 a ticket I would expect them to do a better job of helping people to actually get to the event.

Very disappointed. Thanksgiving point normally hosts good activities that are well put together, but this one...don't normally feel this way, but the event manager for this should be fired or reassigned to do something else. Very hard to review and enjoy something when you, and apparently several groups of other people, can't even find the instructions necessary to do the basic things necessary to actually enjoy the event.

Date of experience: December 2016
3  Thank ResIpsa2015
Rachel O, Manager at Thanksgiving Point, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2016

Hi there,

I'm so sorry you had such a difficult experience finding Luminaria! We'll be sure to take your feedback as we create future improvements to all our events. We hope your time at Luminaria could make up for the difficulty getting there.

Rachel Olsen