“Expensive for what you get”
Review of Thanksgiving Point

Thanksgiving Point
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Lehi
More attraction details
Owner description: Thanksgiving Point offers an array of different activities including 55-acre gardens, Museum of Ancient Life, Mammoth Screen 3D theater, Water Tower Plaza, Harvest Restaurant, the Emporium, Farm Country and a 18-hole golf course.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Nice location, nice views, food? Well, food is what you'd like to be the best, but that wasn't what we got. No better than average, or less. Will we go back? No.

2  Thank thelion44

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We went in late September, so we almost had the whole place to ourselves. The gardens are just beautiful! There are many different gardens, and every where you turn, there's another plant or flower to admire. Wearing comfortable shoes is a must, since the place is huge and there's a lot of walking. If walking is a problem, they have golf carts available for rent. There's a cafe at the entrance, but we didn't eat there. There's also a gift shop that sells ice cream, sodas, bottled water and juice.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I was visiting with a friend from Utah and he had never been here so we decided to go last minute. It was a fun surprise to see the huge displays and actual fossils. We went on a Tuesday during school hours so we were 2 of only 8 or 10 people there. Take your time and read the info and learn while staring at the huge Dinosaurs . They have a room where they are working on uncovering bones right in front of you. $10.00 adults and worth it.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I read a few reviews online and the photos posted made this museum appear to be really good! I was done with the whole museum within an hour, perhaps since I didn't read every single description closely. This museum is definitely more catered towards children! Other than the dinosaurs, most items were kid related...there are hands on things for them to do and touch. I went in the evening when all the 3D movies were no longer playing. Perhaps as an adult I would have enjoyed those more than the kid related exhibits. The coolest thing was the shark and also the dark room with stars as you go through the first exhibit. If you have kids, they may enjoy this place, but not a MUST do if you are a solo adult. I didn't have a chance to see the gardens, but I hear those are great. Perhaps you can do both in one day!

1  Thank 4GTravels
Reviewed September 26, 2013

As a local resident I've been to Thanksgiving Point many times. It is a great all around family venue. Lots of options for the kids. Dinosaur museum, farm area, gardens, shops and dining. They have something to do with the kids year round. All summer there are different festivals and things going on adding additional e. In the fall they have a corn maze and other outdoor activities. Excellent restaurant and cafe also. The restaurant is a little pricey for the whole family, but great for a business lunch. The cafe is great for the family. There is a cost for most of the different venues - so be aware of that.