“Not as expected” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Thanksgiving Point

Thanksgiving Point
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Lehi
More attraction details
Owner description: Thanksgiving Point offers an array of different activities including 55-acre gardens, Museum of Ancient Life, Mammoth Screen 3D theater, Water Tower Plaza, Harvest Restaurant, the Emporium, Farm Country and a 18-hole golf course.
Hurricane, Utah, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Not as expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

We visited the store, one of the gardens, and the museum of ancient history and nothing was what I expected. I wish I could say that in a good way but the grounds were quite small, the museum was far more geared toward children (leaving adults such as myself and my husband wondering what to do) and so much smaller than our hotel made it out to be, and the store was overcrowded making it impossible for my husband to reach some areas in his mobility scooter. Thankfully we were able to visit on 2 buck tuesday and didn't pay much to see the museum. I won't visit Thanksgiving point again unless I have children.

Visited August 2013

• Korean first
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Beautiful, tasteful, and well worth it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Our favorite is Thanksgiving Garden. We loved it so much we bought the annual pass for two and we don't even live in Utah. The garden is spectacular when the weather is decent, to me anything less than 80. We also like to see the flowers and plants right after rain. The grounds are clean. The gardens are usually not crowded. The staff is friendly. The price for the garden, farm, museum, is a great deal. Surprisingly for us some of the sandwiches at the deli were way better than expected. If you are anywhere close to Lehi do not hesitate to visit and take plenty of film.

Visited July 2013
Oslo, Norway
430 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 278 helpful votes
“Fantastic dinosaures and fosiles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Very impressive collection both of fosiles and dinosaures, and a lot of information is given. We really enjoyed it. A bit difficult to find. My only complaint is the shop. They had almost nothing of interest and a lot of the shelves were empty. We brough two teenagers here, and they likes it. I believe it's a heaven for small children. There was a lot of activities for children between 3 and 8!

Visited July 2013
Lansing, Michigan
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“"Museum of Ancient Life" - Fun and Educational”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Last fall we took our grandchildren to this fantastic museum. The 3+ hours we spent there went by very fast because there is so much to see and do. The dinosaur skeletons are amazing. There is thorough information at each exhibit. There are short movies for those who want to learn more. For extra fun for the kids and a sit-down break for you, there is a huge erosion table where the kids can build dams, plant plastic trees, and stage dinosaurs. Then they can cause flash floods! There were squeals of delight as the water eroded the dams and flooded the "towns". The kids realized that they were learning about the powerful force of water as it moves over our earth. The kids can also dig in a quarry as they look for items from the past that have been buried. I cannot say enough about this place. I had as much fun as the young people did. We had lunch in the cafeteria, and then it was back for more. Bathrooms were clean and kid-friendly. If you have the time to drive down to Lehi, you will not regret it. We plan to return again and see the rest of Thanksgiving Point, especially the farm and gardens.

Visited September 2012
Lehi, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Always a blast for the kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

The dinosaur museum is always fun for the kids - they never get tired of it. The gardens are also amazing, we have an annual pass so we visit frequently. Worth every penny!

Visited June 2013