“My wife loves this place”
Review of El Pollo Loco

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Pollo Loco
Ranked #31 of 89 Restaurants in Lehi
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: El Pollo Loco is a restaurant chain specializing in citrus-marinated, flame-grilled chicken and fresh Menities are availabxican entrees in California, Arizona, Nevada, Texas and Illinois. Franchise opportunities are available. Great tasting chicken and a healthy alternative.
Reviewed April 1, 2014

After a trip to Thanksgiving Point the family was hungry. The problem is we all wanted something different. The wife saw El Pollo Loco and knew that's what she wanted. She has always loved El Pollo Loco since she was a kid living in California. The problem is that this chain is only in certain parts of the country and they are not anywhere near us in north Texas where we live (there are some in San Antonio, but that's still almost 5 hours away). We got the food to go and went to a local park for a picnic. El Pollo Loco, if you are reading this, we want some restaurants in the Ft Worth / Burleson area of Texas!

There are newer reviews for El Pollo Loco

Reviewed December 21, 2012

We tried it once, and the chicken was dry and chewy. Don't want to be unfair, maybe we caught them on a bad day.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I'd never eaten at an El Pollo Loco so thought I'd give it a try. The chicken was extremely bland and of low quality. I am truly baffled as to the popularity of the restaurant chain.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Their food is simple but very good, you always can find a discount coupon, very affordable.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

I have eaten at many different El Pollo Loco's through out the years, but it had been 7 years since I have eaten at one, being on the east coast where they don't have them. After seeing the sign for this restaurant, I was excited about having this type of cooked chicken again. Unfortunately the food was dry, and had no flavor to speak of. Not sure if I got there on a bad day, but still the food should be consistant. Maybe this place has lost its original flavor and style and needs to be looked at closely by those who manage it. It is no different than anyother fast food chicken place except maybe a little bit more costly. If you want mexican style chicken I would suggest going some place else in this city.