“Less than impressive”

Larry H Miller Megaplex 8 at Thanksgiving Point
Ranked #5 of 20 things to do in Lehi
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Liked the theater but the exterior wasn't very clean. Trash bins not emptied, finger prints on glass doors, snack area not very clean

There are newer reviews for Larry H Miller Megaplex 8 at Thanksgiving Point

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We have not eaten there, but the service is good, and the whole place is clean and well cared for. The seats are big and comfy, the sound top notch and everything about the theatres is the best you can find.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is just one of three of this chain that we visit often. Always a good time and we will be back again and again. The place is clean, the service is done with pride.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

THIS IS A REVIEW OF THE FOOD.
I held back from giving rating it "terrible" because the young kids who work there seem to be eagerly doing the best they can with this bad-tasting food.
I tried it out twice. Once with the taco salad --tired looking lettuce and overall it just had no taste. The second time I tried the hot dog --nothing special or tasty.
I would recommend eating at The Tower Deli and Thanksgiving Point before spending your money on the food here.

1  Thank EveSays
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My husband and I don't go to movies very often since we have two small children at home but tonight we had a baby-sitter so we chose to go to a movie at Larry H Miller Megaplex 8 at Thanksgiving Point.

The babysitter came at 6:00 and the movie started at 7:00 so we didn't have time to go out to dinner. Thankfully, the theater has a food court with real food (not just candy and popcorn) and you can even take it into the theater! The catch is the food isn't cheap. I had a turkey sandwich with sweet potato fries and a slushee while my husband had a hamburger with fries and a medium drink. Our total was $25! Very overpriced for the food we received (even though my sandwich was very good). The cashier offered us some kind of card that she said was free and each time you use it you earn points towards free food but we didn't sign up since we rarely go to the movies.

We still had 25 minute before the movie started and even though we had reserved seats, we took our food into the theater because the tables in the courtyard were full. They have trays that sit on your lap so it wasn't too bad but they are big and bulky and I'd hate to do it in a crowded theater (which ours wasn't).

One bad thing about allowing food to go into the theater . . . . if you sit next to someone who is eating, it can be very loud and obnoxious.

This is the only time we've been here so I don't know the size of the other theaters but the one we went to was quite small. It was a typical theater with stadium seating. It was very clean. Overall, a nice date night.

1  Thank Tamara98_99