“Overall poor and dirty” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Lehi
Meridian
“Overall poor and dirty”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

This hotel is in a great location but very tired and run down. The entire property is in need of a remodel. The rooms are dirty and in need of general maintenance. Upon arrival I was told I could not be credited my loyalty points because I booked on line. Once to my room I was surprised how run down and dirty it was. Linens looked like they had not been washed, carpet was stained and had something sticky on it (kept my shoes on for safety) alarm clock was unplugged, no a/c on, only one light above the sink worked--I had to screw all the rest in! Breakfast was typical--ran out of wheat bread and had no more. I would stay at the Super 8 or BW across the street.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Tejay P, General Manager at Days Inn Lehi, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you Craig for taking the time to write us a feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. In order to earn Wyndham Rewards points, you MUST book it either directly through the hotel or through our website. We will address the other issues that you have mentioned ASAP. Thank you for your business and thank you for staying with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was skeptical about the hotel when we drove in the parking lot. You could tell that the building was old so I expected the room to be old and damp. My husband wouldn't even get the bags out of the car because he was sure that we were going to be staying elsewhere. We were both very surprised at the room. Very clean and the mattress was quite nice. I did notice that the bathroom vent had not been cleaned in quite some time as it had lint all over the vents.

As others have said, the breakfast was minimal, waffles, apples, muffins, cereal, oatmeal, bagels and drinks. But it was fresh and well monitored.

The location is great. It has great access to the freeway so getting around was very easy.

The staff was very friendly and accomodating. We will stay here again when we pass through the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Saint George
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

pillows not good and sheets dild not fit the beds. on our second night our bathroom did not get cleaned

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these Lehi hotels

Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was skeptical about any hotel in this area. This was a great hotel for the price; clean room, very friendly and helpful customer service. Yes, the breakfast was minimal, if you want to pay more for a room for a better breakfast (I only wanted hard eggs and a banana and they didn't have that, just starchy foods) go somewhere else. But, several restaurants and convenience stores are very close by. I would highly recommend this hotel for a quick and inexpensive stay. It was very convenient to the highway and many attractions. We were there for a track meet in Orem, the team stayed in Orem for $20.00 more a night with similar reviews, it was easy to get back and forth from. The rooms were immaculate, I have stayed in high end hotels that are not this clean. Yes, it is a basic hotel, but managed and kept up very well. I would not recommend going for a "stroll" alone at night in this area, but it is perfectly safe to come and go from. I did not see anything that made me nervous, just I am very cautious.

Room Tip: This was a very quiet hotel. As always ask for an upper room, and ask for quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank rpclmc
Tejay P, General Manager at Days Inn Lehi, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you valued guest for taking the time out of your schedule to write us a feedback regarding you recent stay. We would like to sincerely thank you for your kind words. We hope that your kids did excellent at the track meet. Thank you for staying with us here at Days Inn - Lehi. Please do come back and see us soon again.
Redlands, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Excellent staff and service. When in the Salt Lake area I'll be staying at the Days Inn in Lehi. Very convenient with all the amenities. A very pleasant and enjoyable place to stay. Excellent rates. This Days Inn is close to all of the attractions in the Salt Lake area with easy freeway access in all directions. Pool was vey clean and especially well-maintained. Laundry facilities were readily available. The WiFi worked excellently. I extend my heartiest recommendations.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Daiel M
Tejay P, General Manager at Days Inn Lehi, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you Daiel for taking the time to write us a positive review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to know that you had an excellent stay and you were able to enjoy all our amenities. Thank you for you business. Please do come see us soon again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lehi
BEST WESTERN Timpanogos Inn
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City / Lehi
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lehi / Thanksgiving Point
SpringHill Suites Lehi at Thanksgiving Point
WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork
Hampton Inn Lehi-Thanksgiving Point

Been to Days Inn Lehi? Share your experiences!