“A Hotel In Flux”
Review of Days Inn Lehi

Days Inn Lehi
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Lehi
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This Days Inn was under renovations for the past 4 months.
Our room was clean, however, the phone was broken, our TV was not working properly, and
the headboard was cracked. I reported all this to the front desk in hopes of getting some sort of refund. I guess we will hear in a few days.

Hopefully once all the renos are done...they will concentrate on making sure everything is working.

Room Tip: The rooms are not very soundproof...so I am not sure what to recommend.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Tejay P, General Manager at Days Inn Lehi, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Maria,
Thank for taking the time out of your schedule to write us feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that feedback such as your is very important to us. It helps us focus on each and every guests needs.
I sincerely apologize we over looked the room that you had stayed in. However, I tried looking up room that you had stayed in, but I could not locate it. Would you please either call me directly at 801-768-8322 or email me at daysinnoflehi@gmail.com?
Again, thank you for feedback. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I was attending my son's graduation and the room was odor-free, clean, and relatively quiet. This was important due to my working several hours each day on my laptop from my room. The WiFi was available approx. 80% of the time. I did have to refresh my room keys every day, but they were very courteous about it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tejay P, General Manager at Days Inn Lehi, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Thank you Valerie for taking the time out of your schedule to write us a feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Our team would like to CONGRATULATE your son on his accomplishments. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us. I apologize that you had some issues with your room key. Please know that I have brought this issue to our teams attention by making sure keys are made for the no. of nights guest reservation is for.
Again, thank you for taking the time to write us a feedback. Please come back and see us soon again.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 24, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Reception was welcoming, the room clean and comfortable, hot tub was hot, shower was hot too. Wifi worked fine. Walking distance to a large supermarket. Local paper delivered to the door in the morning. I slept like the dead (nearby interstate was barely audible). Breakfast was adequate (waffle was good). What more to ask for in a budget hotel?

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lehi
Best Western Timpanogos Inn
Hampton Inn Lehi-Thanksgiving Point
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City / Lehi
La Quinta Inn & Suites North Orem
SpringHill Suites Lehi at Thanksgiving Point
Super 8 Lehi
Super 8 Lehi
#7 of 11 in Lehi

Been to Days Inn Lehi? Share your experiences!