“Good value: perfectly fine”
Review of Days Inn Lehi

Days Inn Lehi
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Lehi
“Good value: perfectly fine”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Reception was welcoming, the room clean and comfortable, hot tub was hot, shower was hot too. Wifi worked fine. Walking distance to a large supermarket. Local paper delivered to the door in the morning. I slept like the dead (nearby interstate was barely audible). Breakfast was adequate (waffle was good). What more to ask for in a budget hotel?

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I travel back and forth between Wyoming and Utah. My vehicle was broken into this past weekend. Two of my windows were completely broken and everything inside was take even my clothes. The hotel manager refused to show me the surveillance video. I have filed a report with the local authorities and as of today I haven't heard from anyone. The police did mention to me that this has been the 5th incident at this particular place...Nobody at the hotel wanted to take any responsibility for what happened...it's had been the worse experience ever!!! Stay away from this place. I was trying to save a couple bucks and it turned out worse!

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Jorgemaya
Maxx P, General Manager at Days Inn Lehi, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

We notified the local police dept, showed them the footage & were told that they will take care of it from here. We apologize we cannot be much help to you for your damanges, we are not held liable for any damanges for the vehicles or any belongings in it is stated in the regestration form that you signed.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. Thank you for your business.

Travelers are raving about these Lehi hotels

Grand Junction
Reviewed February 24, 2013

When I got there, it smelled really good and clean as soon as I walked in. I was welcomed by smiles and friendly staff. The room was great. Everything seemed new. The bed was comfy and we slept well. It was also a great location. Within less than 10 minutes of all the places I needed to go. It was definitely worth the money and time. I will be staying there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lehi
Best Western Timpanogos Inn
SpringHill Suites Lehi at Thanksgiving Point
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lehi / Thanksgiving Point
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City / Lehi
Hampton Inn Lehi-Thanksgiving Point
WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork

Been to Days Inn Lehi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Lehi

Property: Days Inn Lehi
Address: 280 N 850 E, Lehi, UT 84043-2292
Location: United States > Utah > Wasatch Range > Lehi
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Lehi
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Lehi 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Lehi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Lehi Days Inn