“Great place!”

Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Lehi
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great place!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We pre-arranged our stay through Wyndom and I called direct for a special request. I spoke with the manager Primm and was pleased with his response. I am an old Hotel service person and am a bit picky at times. We were made to feel at home when we arrived and Primm and family and staff were always helpful and pleasant. Room was nice and furnishings were great, pleanty of storage in chiffarobe and drawers to stash our stuff. Amenities were good and pool and hot tub were clean and pleasant.We also enjoyed the breakfast. We would stay there anytime we were in the area.

Room Tip: We were ground floor rear by the door and were pleased with how quiet it was. I did hear other guest...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
suisse
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My wife and I recently had to spend a night in the Lehi, UT area to attend a funeral and looked on line for a moderately priced motel for the night. Days Inn turned out to be the most reasonable and given its location fit our needs perfectly.
The hotel is located across from a high school and is in the middle of a commercial area but fortunately is close and accessible to the freeway, a plus in our case. The hotel has been refurbished and is not particularly unique in its appearance. The lobby is adequate with the breakfast area occupying a major portion of the entrance area.
The young man who initially handled the check in was pleasant and efficient. He had great customer service skills. He informed me the hotel was strictly non smoking so the room choice was not an issue.
Our room located on the second floor was fairly standard in size with two queen beds. The room had a TV with mulitple channels, a microwave, a refrigerator, iron, hair dryer, and other conveniences. The room was clean and adequately furnished with towels and soaps. Though close to the freeway, the noise was minimal as we left our window open to enjoy the lovely weather.
We unfortunately passed on the morning breakfast due to our personal commitments so I cannot comment on its quality or quantity.
The pool that we did not use was an indoor pool with a small spa included. Several guests seemed to be enjoying this amenity.
We especially liked the personal service accorded by Prem, the manager. This very pleasant gentleman with California roots came to our rescue when we were seeking to print our boarding passes on the lobby's computer. Unfortunately, due to vandalism, this computer was missing a printer at the time, so Prem was kind enough to let us use the front desk computer and help us navigate through the particular windows finally garnering our passes. His genuine assistance was greatly appreciated at the time.
This is a fine hotel with no pretence to be resort facility. It is a well maintained, stay for the night, type of facility at a good price.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Booked in advance, downgraded but was charged for my orginal request. Floors were so dirty not only in our room but throughout the hotel. Bed had urine stain all the way through. Hotel didn't care.

• Stayed June 2012
California
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I felt something crawling on me, smashed it, and turned on the light to find blood. Inspection revealed more bedbugs around the mattress and bed, from nymph to adult stage. Management was alerted and said that they'd call pest control. They were at least friendly about it, but it isn't clear they take this nearly as seriously as they need to; they said people just bring things in. They really need a serious eradication program. Putting all my luggage through heat treatment to eliminate possible strays was a major chore and resulted in some damage. (If you find yourself in this situation, there are good online resources.)

Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank sbtravel8
Saint George, Utah, United States
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I have stayed at the Days Inn Lehi many times for both business and pleasure. I continue to stay there because of the great price and the amenities, cleanliness and friendly staff. The pool is always clean and the jacuzzi hot. During my last stay, there was no fridge or microwave in my room. Upon notifying the front desk of this, both a mini-fridge and microwave was delivered immediately to my room. On another occasion, I left my wallet in the room after I had checked out. I called the hotel and they immediately went up to the room, found my wallet, an stored it for me until I could come and pick it up. The rooms are clean comfortable. I would recommend this hotel for your stay!

Room Tip: For families, ask for the larger family-sized rooms which sleep 6.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Steve T
Boise, Idaho, United States
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Whatever the guy that stayed the previous night ate the night b4 was still on the floor next to bed!!
Ripped up, FILTHY carpets in rooms weren't even vacuumed!
Cracked out maids will block you in or out of the ancient elevator w/ their maid cart, constantly have to move it!
No one smiles!
DUMP!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 17, 2012

This hotel was worth the $45 for a double room, plus the cost of the roll away. The breakfast was pretty horrible though. The only saving grace was the attentive young chap when we checked in...the morning crew was surly.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lehi
Best Western Timpanogos Inn
Hampton Inn Lehi-Thanksgiving Point
WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork
Holiday Inn Express American Fork - North Provo
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City / Lehi
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lehi / Thanksgiving Point

Been to Days Inn Lehi? Share your experiences!