SpringHill Suites Lehi at Thanksgiving Point
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$120
$104
$105
$55
$56
  • Pool
Best Western Timpanogos Inn(Lehi)(Great Value!)
$99
$72
$69
$159
$140
Home2.com
$93
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsright next doorthanksgiving pointwaffleswalking distancegood sizesitting roomthe hotel offersshower and toiletamerican forknice stophighway sidenice areabusiness tripthe breakfast areaseparate roomsalt lake cityclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed here while traveling with friends to spend a long weekend in the area. The rooms were good sized and we all sat in "the living room" one evening and played cards. The mini kitchen is nice to keep a late night smack in, or keep some drinks cool. In the microwave are plates and forks. I had seen the fire pit on the internet so I came prepared. I brought marshmallows, roasting sticks, chocolates and crackers to make smores. All you have to do is ask the front desk to turn it on and light it. It was really fun to sit out there and the kids had a really good time. Thanksgiving Point is right next door and we walked over to the dinosaur museum and to the movies. There are also a few places within walking distance to eat. Not really cheap, but very well located. We will probably stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My husband and I stayed here in October for 3 nights before and after the Pony Express ultra marathon. It was very easy to get to from Salt Lake City, less than 30 minutes away from where we were.

The room was exceptionally clean and fairly spacious, and consistent with the photographs on the hotel's website. The lobby area was welcoming. The breakfast was a bit "meh" compared with the breakfast that we had at the SpringHill Suites at the airport but there were plenty of eggs, some fruit, and standard breakfast fare. Coffee was available all day, which was great. The hotel is right next to parts of Thanksgiving Point, including several of the restaurants located in that complex. The hotel also had a cozy outdoor lounge area with a gas firepit and comfy lounge chairs. The pool was pretty small but clean.

The room had a minifridge, coffeemaker with coffee and utensils, and a small bar sink, which was useful.

All in all, our stay was wonderful and an excellent value and if we are ever in the area again, we will definitely stay here!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I went to Provo for the BYU - Washington State game and stayed at the Springhill Suites in Lehi as hotels closer to Provo were not available because of the game traffic. It was a clean and comfortable room. My only issue was a clogged tub that had me standing in 3 inches of soapy water while I showered. I guess that will happen. The hotel is actually off the Thanksgiving Point exit. I was coming from Salt Lake and took the Lehi exit which had me back-track to the hotel.

Room Tip: Take the Thanksgiving Point exit.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed one night while traveling through Utah. I like Marriott brand because I know what I am getting. Arrived late and had a quick and easy check in. Room was comfortable and they had a nice note and chocolate chip cookies waiting in the room. If I stayed again I would ask for a room facing away from the freeway as the noise was loud at times during the night. The breakfast had a nice variety and check out was a breeze and we were on our way. Room rate was $109 which was higher than we paid for other Marriott brands on our trip. Towels were getting thin and need to be replaced.

Room Tip: Ask for something that faces away from the freeway noise
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stayed two nights this past week as our home was evacuated due to a wildfire. The staff was terrific. Our kids had to move rooms for the second night and housekeeping took care of some items that were left behind and moved them to the new room. They were very flexible with check-out times and were accommodating in many other ways. Everything was very clean. The room layout is good, especially the King with sitting room. Location is right next to Thanksgiving Point and right off the freeway. We've had business visitors stay here in the past and all seem to be happy with it. The pool is quite small but everything else was great.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family