“yummy”

Add it.
University Broiler & Grill
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed September 2, 2012

bestgyroin town n speciallythose lemon spiced potatoes those are best and prices are very reasonable

Reviewed May 30, 2012

I will NEVER, EVER patronize this establishment again. I used a restaurant.com gift certificate with a $25.00 value and was required to purchase an additional $10.00 in food order to redeem it. I had no problems with that, the problem I had was the 20% gratuity that was added for my TO GO order. First of all the gratuity is only supposed to be 18% according to the certificate but I would assume that a gratuity would be added if I actually ate at the restaurant not just to put my food in a bag. It is my opinion that this guy pads his checks for those people who use a restaurant.com gift certificate in order to recoup his loss since he only receives a small percentage of the value of the certificate from restaurant.com.

It is too bad I will never eat here again since the food here is actually not bad. So I guess if you are paying for the food on your own you are safe but I would HIGHLY advise purchasing a restaurant.com gift certificate to use here unless you like being taken advantage of.

1  Thank HOTELMANTX
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Explain to me why the girl at the counter has to call her boss on each order to figure out what each meal cost? I like the food, but the service at the registerakes you bolt for the door.

1  Thank Walter F