“Good Value; Meatball Sub & Stuffed Pepper Are Specialties”
Review of Ligori's Pizza & Pasta - CLOSED

Ligori's Pizza & Pasta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed November 27, 2013

IMHO the Meatball Sub (a half will fill many people) and the Stuffed Green Pepper (meatballs, cheese and sauce inside) are excellent values at around $7 each. I get the stuffed pepper because it's less carbs and still tastes great.
Their side salads are good sized (for side salads) with cheese on them too.
The soups vary, they daily soups are posted on a board when you walk in, and a cup is just 1.5 and a bowl is just 2.5, very fair prices. The bowl is really a good sized serving too.
If you like the review, give me a helpful vote won't you? Thanks.

There are newer reviews for Ligori's Pizza & Pasta

Reviewed September 17, 2013

My wife and I eat here often since it's just around the corner. We enjoy Ligori's becasue they offer a senior menu which includes a 6" pizza with soup, salad or pasta and drink for $6.00, more than enough for us. We've also had their pizza which is better than we've had anywhere else. The restaurant is very comfortable and nice inside, italian atmosphere of course. We'd take this over Olive Garden anyday, the food just tastes fresher. We also like the place because of the friendliness of the staff. We ordered pizza to-go during the Super Bowl and tey threw in a free pizza as well, can't get better than that when you're eating nothing but junk food during the game. They also offer a buffet a couple of nights a week, but haven't participated, hard to get away from the senior menu since it's about the right porportion for my wife and I and tastes great.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

How does Ligori's not have a ton of RAVE reviews?? This is some of the best pizza around, hands down. It's the sauce, I think. Or just a combination of their toppings, crust and sauce - the smell, alone, makes my mouth water. And it tastes as great as it smells. This is consistently some of the best pizza I ever have. Their meatball subs are also delicious, and actually stuffed with meatballs! The spaghetti and meatballs is also very good. If you're a pizza lover - you simply must go to Ligori's.

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Just arrived in town. Was searching for a good pizza place. Saturday night. Riding down Hillfield road. Place was packed. Good sign. Good choice. The meatball sub was off the chain. Best one we have ever had. Sandy the host was Awesome!!! Will return. Happy meal for sure.