“First Time Eating PHO”

Kim Long Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #31 of 187 Restaurants in Layton
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Had dinner there last night and lunch there again today. I'm really going to miss this food when I have to leave the Layton area.

1  Thank Jo Anne K

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Kim Long has been a frequent treat for my wife and I for several years now.

Phenomenal flavor in every dish. Whether you get the soup, noodles, or barbequed meat, you know it's made with care by a family that loves food.

As in my case, there may be some hesitancy to try new cuisines like Vietnamese. However, Kim Long does it right, and you will find that a lot of the elements of their dishes will be familiar. Give them a try next time you're in Layton!

1  Thank KG D
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I was greeted by the owner Gloria (I am quite sure that was not her given name). The food was hot and good and was not from a chain restaurant. This place had originality in a sea of mundane. If I am ever in Layton Utah again I would go here....

1  Thank MAGIMOO
Reviewed January 8, 2011

Even my kids love their food, and they hardly eat anything out of the ordenary. I would recomend V26 (Pork eggrolls and rice plate with vegies) for the tame and a P5 (Pho soup) I don't feel bogged down afterwords and the owner is super nice every time we visit. Clean and well ran.

1  Thank alpinestorm
Reviewed January 29, 2010

The food is unbelievable, the Pho is amazing, everyone should try it. Stop going into Applebees, and start going somewhere the owners and workers care for you, and their boba drinks are the best! Throughout my meal the server checked to see if there was anything else I needed and he had such a wonderful attitude and suggested the coconut taro boba which I believe is the best one there. That server's help alone will keep me coming back for more again and again.

1  Thank mcfood