“Great Avocado Bomb”

Osaka Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 184 Restaurants in Layton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I got the Dinner Box, and it was great their tempura veggies were kind of on the oily side but not too bad. Their Avocado Bomb is slightly expensive but amazing! Restaurant was clean and staff was friendly, it was a fun experience .

There are newer reviews for Osaka Japanese Restaurant

Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Go on Tuesday's, sashimi is $1, avoid the sweet sushi rolls. Service could be better, waitress asked if I wanted anything else as I was eating a piece of sushi and stood over me for an answer while I ate. Really? She couldn't come back?

Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Some of my favorite rolls are here at Osaka! Not to be missed are the Candy and Starburst roll. And if you hit it during happy hour or in Tuesdays when it 1/2 price they are reasonably priced as well. The younger girls give you great service - watch out for the boss lady.... She can be a little harsh. But overall one if our favorites

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Love the creativiness of the sushi here. The service is great as well. Fish is fresh and tasty. I'm a regular.

Reviewed December 3, 2011

I get take out from this restaurant at least once a month, and I have eaten in the restaurant several times. Osaka has the highest quality fish and best presentation of any sushi offerings in Layton. There are many creative sushi options on the menu, and all have been fantastic. I have enjoyed every sushi variation I have sampled from this restaurant. When I have eaten in the restaurant, service has always been good. I agree with the other reviewers that the prices are higher at Osaka than competing restaurants. I believe it is because the quality of the ingrediants is superior at Osaka. I am willing to pay more for fresher fish and better preparation. I am very grateful this restaurant is near my home!

1  Thank Outdoorpartner