“Snowbirds”

Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Layton
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Our overall experience was very good as we stay at Hilton properties on many occasions. The only comment we would make is that there are many choices for restaurants close to the hotel as we wouldn't recommend the hotel for food requirements as found them poor.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGILaytonManager, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Thank you for your review. It is through your comments we may improve our property! I'm sorry to hear about our restaurant. We typically have some of the best food in town! We are however in a very central location and there are plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. Again I apologize and have talked with the restaurant manager. We want everything to be a 10 all the time! Thanks again for your loyalty within the Hilton family!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

A very nice stay was had at this hotel. No need to go anywhere, it's all under 1 roof. Restaurant, Lounge, etc. I would stay at this hotel every visit I make to this area. The staff was amazing, every time they saw me I was greeted in one way shape or form.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so glad you had an enjoyable stay! I too think the lounge, restaurant and our staff are amazing! We love to be your home away from home while you are traveling.Thank you so much for your loyalty with us and we'll see you next time!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I was very displeased with the service I received at the Layton, Ut Hilton Garden Inn. True, we had a late arrival, but I had to search out the hotel clerk, then in the morning found the shower cold and no breakfast. Very dissatisfied for the price I paid for this hotel.

1  Thank Marilyn H

Thank you for your comments, I'm sorry for the troubles you had. I do see you had one of the best rates our property has offered with the Davis Deals for employees. It was just available around the holidays and was an exceptional value. We also do offer a full hot breakfast buffet everyday of the week including holidays, however on major holidays breakfast starts at 7am. Again I would like to apologize and would like to have you back here in the future. Give me a call and I'll get you taken care of!

Nancy
801-416-4103

Reviewed December 26, 2013

The manager and her staff are very attentive. We went for my grandsons birthday, but I would stay with them on business as well. Fitness center is updated with treadmills that have personal entertainment centers in each one. Pool and spa are clean and well it. Breakfast is both menu and buffet and the Bed and Breakfast special is well worth it. Great choices for the buffet. Real scrambled eggs, not the powdered ones. Real link sausages and not those scrawny ones that hotels normally use. Suggested they offer a sausage gravy as well. Great business center. Not the usual half working computer, they had great printers and the computers were state of the art. Highly recommend for any type of stay in the Salt Lake City area. Close to many different restaurants all within a couple minutes drive time. Mall close for shopping, and off the busy street.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGILaytonManager, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind review! I'm so glad your grandson had a memorable birthday at our hotel! That's the best....spending time with family and having a great stay. I have to give props to each individual department at our hotel. We have the best employees! Thanks again and we look forward to serving you when your in the Layton area again!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I have stayed here several times and have never been disappointed! Excellent Hotel. The location, service, and cleanliness all add up to a problem free stay. The staff is always smiling and helpful. The wireless Internet performs without a hitch and the cable service (TV) is great too (lots of channels).

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGILaytonManager, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear those comments about our property! Taking care of our guests is #1 all the time! We want our guests to feel at home every time they are here! Thanks again and we'll see you next time!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn is very nice. It has a nice lobby with a restaurant that provides a great value breakfast. The staff was very helpful, particularly at the front desk and in the restaurant. The location is quiet as it is removed from the interstate and near to many restaurants.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGILaytonManager, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Thank you so much for your response! We greatly appreciate your feedback! I am so happy you had a wonderful experience all around! Thanks again and we'll see you next time your in the Layton area!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

The hotel is exceptionally clean. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They made my family feel welcome, safe, and comfortable. The restaurant food was top notch and the server was fast and delightful. I would recommend this hotel for anyone. Family or business trip this hotel was great.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGILaytonManager, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you so much for your gracious words! I am so happy to hear you were taken care of in every aspect of your stay! We are thankful for your loyalty with us and we'll see you next time you are here!