“Well taken care of”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We showed up as a party of 9 after 10pm, and they were short staffed. The waiter took good care of us, ran around and made sure we were taken care of. He kept the drinks full, and got us the foold quick. He was also smart enough to know how to handle appetizers for a table of 9.

Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

We the food was over priced. If only a restaurant would use less money on all the lights and colors and mire on the food quality.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

I usually don't write reviews for national chains (they spend millions on advertising anyway) but felt I had to address my experiences at Chili's. First off, I like Chili's food and love their chips and salsa, probably why I keep going back there. I only go there maybe twice a year at best because the experience is always the same.
We wait about a half hour to be seated, which if we went anywhere else in a mile radius would be half that time. Once we are seated it takes at least 15 minutes before we even get any water brought to the table. On this last visit we waited 30 minutes from the time we sat down to the time we had our order taken. We almost got up and left and so did the table next to us.
The food finally came and our waiter kept apologizing when he did come and saying there were problems in the back. He did give us the chips and salsa for free which I appreciated.
I'll likely go back again but it won't be for several months when I forget about the poor service.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Service is OK, often crowded, a decent Chili's but nothing outstanding nor below average.

Reviewed October 22, 2011

What a difference a half of a mile and a day will make. We ate a Chili’s for dinner and game two of the World Series. Let’s just say the service was not all that and we actually discussed leaving because we felt ignored and invisible. About the time the food was being brought out a manager stopped by and we indicated our displeasure with the service. A few minutes later we had great service and not just for us but the whole area seemed to get better customer service. It is just a shame that a little bit of effort and this would be a different story. The manager gave us a complimentary dessert as a parting gift and the grandkids enjoyed it very much. We thank him for straightening out the issues.

2  Thank Capateds