“Night out to celebrate ”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #8 of 203 Restaurants in Layton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tonight we met up with the kids and grandkids. Olive Garden is always a favorite. The smoked mozzarella shrimp was delicious. Portions are always plentiful
But the best part of our night was Ally our server. She was spot on.

Date of visit: January 2020
Thank Going Again wit... D
Write a reviewReviews (85)

Reviewed October 26, 2019 via mobile

I wanted to treat myself for my birthday, but never dined alone. I sat at the bar (no drinks required) on a very busy Friday night, and the staff there was amazing! They made me feel very comfortable and were very social. Definetly will go back again. The salad and breadsticks are what I went for, but I also ordered a steak well done (yes they do offer that here) had a side of mashed potatoes. Bought lasagna "on the go" for a friend, and that was excellent as well. Parking allows you slots for take-out which I appreciated in the front of the store. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed October 15, 2019

Close to shopping, I-15, and motels/hotels in the area. Plenty of food so my wife and I shared a dinner. Very efficient server. Wonderful salad.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

I had some of their shrimp. It was rather tough. Service was good and quick. Usually I have a good meal meal there.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 30, 2019

Busy place! I opted for seating in the bar so I didn't have to wait....good option really, better service as the bar is not too big. Tables and counter service. It was fast and good. Easy access from Freeway. Go and enjoy!

Date of visit: June 2019