“Pretty good burger”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Meridian, MS
“Pretty good burger”
Reviewed February 4, 2010

I was fresh off of a plane when I arrived here. I thought the burger was pretty good, but I might have been really hungry. Not being familiar with this chain, I was pleasantly surprised when I found they had a bar.

Chicago, IL
“I Normally DO NOT pay 10+ dollars for a burger and fries”
Reviewed March 5, 2009

I normally try to eat local fare when travelling. This meal hit the spot and our server was attentive. Big upgrade over local fare Holy Smoke BBQ.

Utah
“Great Burgers, slow service”
Reviewed November 7, 2008

We thought the food was pretty tasty as far as burgers and sandwiches go. However, my children were both unhappy with the amount of food they got in their kids meals. My oldest son said he was still hungry when we left.

The other thing that bothered me was the slow service, we really just didn't see our waitress much at all. The burgers all come with endless fries, unfortunately, we never got to take advantage of that because the waitress didn't come to check on us until we had finished eating and she brought the check.

I doubt we'll go back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Red Robin is pretty good...”
Reviewed January 4, 2008

Red Robin is pretty good for burgers but their menu isn't very big so if you want something besides that you don't have much to choose from. They have good strawberry lemonade.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
North Salt Lake, Utah
“Good food, slow service”
Reviewed April 13, 2006

Maybe it's because it was a Friday night and the place was hoppin', but the service we got at Red Robin was so slow, it took us 1 1/2 hours to get a burger and a beer. The food was as good as it is in any Red Robin, but it is so annoying to wait ten minutes to get a glass of water!

1 Thank diinslc